Nero Burning ROM - Release Notes
- Nero Burning ROM 220.127.116.11
- Nero Burning ROM 18.104.22.168
- Nero Burning ROM 22.214.171.124
- Nero Burning ROM 126.96.36.199
- Nero Burning ROM 188.8.131.52
- Nero Burning ROM 184.108.40.206
- Nero Burning ROM 220.127.116.11
- Nero Burning ROM 18.104.22.168
Version number 22.214.171.124
Release Date: 2006-10-16
- Windows Vista Ready
Version number 126.96.36.199
Release Date: 2006-09-18
- Blu-ray disc data recording
Version number 188.8.131.52
Release Date: 2006-08-16
- Re-enabled burn support for Audible audiobooks.
- A C++ runtime error occurred while saving tracks.
- Images cue/bin files generated an error and nero.exe had to close.
- "Illegal operation" error message came up while adding a Nero Digital file to an audio CD.
Version number 184.108.40.206
Release Date: 2006-06-23
- Nero Burning ROM and Nero Express crashed after the DEMO version had expired.
- Bad, scratchy sound when encoding files to mp3 using the 'standard' settings
- Multisession was not automatically selected when burning to the image recorder.
- UNC support of Nero did not work anymore, so continuing a multi session CD with UNC paths did not work.
- Nero Burning ROM did not use the selected partition to create a boot CD.
- Nero Express crashed under Windows 98 when adding protected WMA files to a compilation.
- Nero Burning ROM had graphical problems under Windows 98 when changing the menu options any kind of animation.
- It was possible to select the ISO file system view in the folder panel of the compilation, although a UDF compilation was chosen.
- Error message was shown when starting to convert Audio CDs to Nero Digital Audio
Version number 220.127.116.11
Release Date: 2006-03-06
- It was impossible to edit an audio file anymore once the audio file has been added to a compilation
- When ripping tracks, it was not possible to create a new folder from within the save dialog
- In rare cases Nero crashed when getting free drive space
- Encoding of single tracks was not possible - only all tracks of the compilation
- Burn process may have failed in case a saved project is used and if the process will be started within 4 seconds. The error: 'unspecific recorder error' was displayed.
- Last position of the window is not saved before closing the application.
- Video CD menu entries were readable in preview, but not on the burned Video CD
- Virus scan did not work with ZIP files
- Nero did not detect any CD/DVD device if 3 or more devices are connected, but the virtual “Image Recorder” only
Version number 18.104.22.168
Release Date: 2006-02-06
- Burn support for Audible audiobooks
- Nero Burning ROM crashed after an image was burned and a new project was started afterwards
Version number 22.214.171.124
Release Date: 2005-12-12
- The application was only running in English or the system language and could not be changed correctly
- After switching the language the tool bar was empty
- When switching from Nero Express to Nero Burning ROM, Nero Burning ROM terminates with an error message during startup
- When one file was marked to be removed from a Nero Express compilation, all remaining files were removed
- Some links to Nero online services led to a wrong or non-existing web page
- On some systems Nero Burning ROM could not run and terminated with an error message
- Improved localization quality
- An internal error occurred when adding data files to a VCD compilation
- Under some circumstances it appeared that no compilation icons were visible in Nero Burning ROM
- Fixed several crash or hanging problems
- Windows XP autoplay handling was not working correctly
- The menu item for entering a new serial number key in Nero Express was not working
- An internal error occurred when selecting "Generate Playlist" before encoding audio tracks
- When aborting the "Add File" process, the selected files were still added to the compilation
- *.txt files were associated with Nero Burning ROM
- The "Save Tracks" feature caused the application to crash
Version number 126.96.36.199
Release Date: 2005-10-31
- New HE-AAC encoder: It provides greatly increased quality for stereo bit rates of 48 kbps and below by using HE-AAC v2 standard with Parametric Stereo.