Lyrics challenge - kinky edition
Actress Dana Delany turns 50 years old today. And though she appeared in a slew of 80s TV shows, most notably China Beach, she might be best known (for better or for worse) as Mistress Lisa in the god-awful Hollywood adaptation of Exit To Eden. (To clarify, the script was awful. Dana looked great.) So in honor of the Mistress's birthday, we present you with this week's lyrics trivia challenge -- only songs with kinky subject matters.
Name the artist and song:
1. "I can't tell you what she did to me. But my body will never be the same."
2. "In the hallway, in anticipation, he didn't know the night would end up in frustration."
3. "There's so much happiness behind these tears."
4. "They say I better stop - or I'll go blind."
5. "Say you're a winner, but man, you're just a sinner now."