Re: [SLE] Sendmail config problems

From: jaakko tamminen (jaakko.tamminen_at_co.inet.fi)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 08:08:53 CET

    From: jaakko tamminen <jaakko.tamminen@co.inet.fi>
    Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:08:53 +0300
    Subject: Re: [SLE] Sendmail config problems

    Hi

    I had similar problems, because senmail is quite difficult to setup.

    What I did, was to install webmin-package, and configured sendmail thru the
    webmin-interface, and it started working.

    But this was for my router-box, so if You are using a single computer, a
    webmin might be a bit "overkill", but still it is a nice package, and the
    sendmail-module has quite good help for setting things up.

    Jaska.