Re: [SLE] access.conf etc

From: Carlos E. R. (robin1.listas_at_tiscali.es)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 21:38:35 CEST

    Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:38:35 +0200 (CEST)
    From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@tiscali.es>
    Subject: Re: [SLE] access.conf etc

    Yast checks file permissions acording to settings like easy, secure or
    paranoid, according to the /etc/permissions* files. "harden" I think is a
    script, so you could try it.

    Have a look at Yast2/ security / security settings, there you will find
    things like the login delay you ask for.

    --
    Cheers,
           Carlos Robinson