[SLE] SuSEmusik

From: Thomas Bishop (gnudad_at_charter.net)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 18:19:05 CEST

    From: Thomas Bishop <gnudad@charter.net>
    Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:19:05 -0500
    Subject: [SLE] SuSEmusik

    Mornin' List,
    I would be interested in hearing from anyone doing serious digital multitrack
    recording with SuSE or linux in general. Just getting my feet wet, but I
    have decided that putting "produced with linux" on a CD of original music
    would be the frosting on the cake. Any help, links, etc. would be most
    welcome. Hardware-wise, I have the M-Audio Delta 44 card and breakout box,
    and a small mixer board. I have looked at Broadcast2000 and SLab, and they
    look promising, but am open to anyone with experience in this area. I can be
    contacted off-list, although there may be others on this list that could
    benefit from the info. Or perhaps there's a better venue for this discussion?

    Thankyou!
    Tom

    I may be slow to respond, as my plate is full today, but I am *very*
    interested in hearing about anyone's experiences.

    --
    TRBishop
    SuSE Linux Pro 7.3