RE: [SLE] XML RPC Daemon

From: Alleman, Lowell (lowella_at_MFPS.COM)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 15:22:02 CEST

    From: "Alleman, Lowell" <lowella@MFPS.COM>
    Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:22:02 -0400
    Subject: RE: [SLE] XML RPC Daemon

    Here is the book I was talking about:

    http://www.andamooka.org/index.pl?section=kde20devel

    You can also directly interface with DCOP using one of the bindings in the
    kdebindings CVS module. I was trying to use the Python-DCOP binding but I
    couldn't get it to work and it apparently makes a new python executable
    rather than a Python module, so I installed PyKDE instead (I haven't had
    much of a chance to play with it yet).