C++Builder 2006 Professional provides a highly productive visual development environment for building Web and database applications for the Microsoft Windows platform.
C++Builder 2006 Professional contains everything you need to develop desktop Windows applications in C++, including drag-and-drop visual development, CodeInsight™ auto-completion, new WYSIWYG Web Page Design, a new structure pane for C++ source code, and integrated version control and bug tracking.
- New Live Templates system allows you to tab through fields and insert points of any template, while the “Smart” Block completion feature anticipates and gracefully adds block closures as you type
- Leverage a variety of 3rd party components with the latest Visual Component Library (VCL). Simplify management of complex build options with a new build configuration manager
- Part of Borland Developer Studio, C++Builder 2006 includes complete RAD support for C/C++, C#, Delphi Win32 and Delphi for .NET
- Includes local database drivers supporting Borland InterBase®, Paradox®, dBASE®, dbGO for ADO, and MySQL®
Rapid C++ e-business development with Web Services. C++Builder 2006 Enterprise provides a robust, high-productivity e-business development platform.
C++Builder 2006 Enterprise provides comprehensive RAD support for mission-critical C++ applications that connect to all your corporate databases. Including all of the new features in C++Builder 2006 Professional, the Enterprise edition also offers:
- Enhanced remote debugging
- WYSIWYG RAD web application development
- Latest dbExpress client/server and multi-tier drivers for InterBase 7.5, Oracle 10g, DB2 v8.x, MSSQL 2000/2005, Informix v9.x, SQL Anywhere v9, MySQL v4.0.24, and Sybase v12.5