Tucker Max Message Board  
Google
 
Web messageboard.tuckermax.com

Go Back   Tucker Max Message Board > Thread Archive > All-Star Threads
User Name
Password


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2006, 07:32 PM   #1
Tucker Max
Administrator
 
Tucker Max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,327
vCash: 525
Validation Points: 2819
2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number
Default The Michael Crook Call Out Thread

It started on these two threads:

https://messageboard.tuckermax.com/...ead.php?t=12089
https://messageboard.tuckermax.com/...ead.php?t=12102

On the thread where we mock him, I posted this:
Quote:

Michael, if you come over and agree to some sort of public debate, I will keep the jackals off of you enough to let the debate take its course.

Or you can just face off against me. One on one, we're the only people who can post on the thread, we respond to each in turn, and thats it. I am sure you think you're smarter than me. Prove it. I am just a dumb military supporter, I even run a charity that sends care packages to troops, so you shouldn't be scared. Shit, I'm so stupid I believe that the holocaust took place.

I am sure you won't do it, but don't let an excuse like "they won't be fair" derail you. I won't be like Hannity, he was kinda bullshit, he just talked over you and pandered to his patriotic crowd. This would be a threaded discussion, you get all the time you need to make your points and respond, and no one edits anything you write in anyway.

My email is tuckermax@gmail.com, it is my personal email and I check all day, let's set this up.


He responded minutes later via email:
Quote:
Hello,

I am accepting your challenge, on the following terms:

1.) A separate thread is created.

2.) You and I are the debaters. If other users have a question they'd
like either of us to address, they can post it in the HAHAHA forum, and
it can be addressed.

I will defend myself as best I can, keeping in mind that this appears to
be a legitimate legal matter, and though I haven't been served yet, for
obvious legal reasons, I can't reveal all at this time. That is not to be
taken as a sign of cowardice, however.

I will sign up for an account as "michaelcrook", and you can reply to me
via PM there and let me know when this debate starts.



I have asked him to post something about this on his site, so everyone knows this is legit, and not just me making it up or some shit like that. When he does, I'll post the link.

Otherwise, we are a go for Wednesday 3pm. This should be fun.


EDIT: He said he'll post something on his site on Tuesday.

EDIT: It's 3pm EST, for all you foreigners.
__________________
"...highly entertaining and thoroughly reprehensible..."
-NY Times describing TuckerMax.com

Last edited by Tucker Max : 11-05-2006 at 01:17 PM.
Tucker Max is offline  
Old 11-05-2006, 11:09 AM   #2
Tucker Max
Administrator
 
Tucker Max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,327
vCash: 525
Validation Points: 2819
2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number
Default

I just got this. I don't know if its from him, but I am going to close the Photoshop thread for now, just in case. I don't want him to have an excuse to back out:
Quote:
From: John Doe <mailmecny@gmail.com>
To: tuckermax@gmail.com
Date: Nov 5, 2006 11:03 AM
Subject: Debate

Due to the fact that the "Photoshop" thread is continuing on this forum, I cannot in good conscience follow through with the debate.

Obviously, with the pending lawsuit, the issues surrounding fair use, copyright, and the DMCA will be examined.

However, I don't think I should spend the time and effort with the debate, if the malicious, disrespectful, and childish thread exists.

Therefore, I must back out of the debate. I will not return as a user.

After I wrote him and told him I could close it, he wrote this:
Quote:
Well, okay....running a vB board, I know you can't exactly suspend the thread without deleting it, so if you'd be willing to close it for the time being, I'll do the debate.... I know this is all a hairy area, but some of those pictures are just over the line of parody.

I get the "douche bag" one..funny, haha, but to compare me to Saddam Hussein, and other such things?

Anyway, if you can at least close the thread, we'll do this thing, and I'll plug it on my site.

Also, I was thinking....if any of your users want to come to the forums, I can unban the "tucker fuckers", if they wish....I can promise I'll honor free speech, provided they don't abuse it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker Max
I can close it without deleting it. Its closed right now.

And I am a lawyer--literally, I have a JD from Duke Law School--and have faced these issues before, and I can promise you that nothing on my site crosses the line from parody into libel. But I have no problem keeping that thread closed before the debate.


He has invited you guys over to his forum. You can do anything you want, but I'd prefer that you just wait for me to debate. Let's have it all out in one final event, instead of a bunch of little ones strung out over a few days.
__________________
"...highly entertaining and thoroughly reprehensible..."
-NY Times describing TuckerMax.com

Last edited by Tucker Max : 11-05-2006 at 11:18 AM.
Tucker Max is offline  
Old 11-05-2006, 11:24 AM   #3
Tucker Max
Administrator
 
Tucker Max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,327
vCash: 525
Validation Points: 2819
2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number
Default

I opened this thread b/c Michael wants to post some sort of invitation. No one else should post here.
__________________
"...highly entertaining and thoroughly reprehensible..."
-NY Times describing TuckerMax.com
Tucker Max is offline  
Old 11-05-2006, 11:31 AM   #4
michaelcrook
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 10
vCash: 500
Validation Points: -135
-135 pts.: michaelcrook probably owns a blueberry farm someplace-135 pts.: michaelcrook probably owns a blueberry farm someplace
Smile Yep...

I will indeed be here Wednesday for the debate.

In the same vein, since Tucker is affording the ability to have this debate, I think it's only fair that I give people who registered a chance to visit my forums and post their thoughts on the EFF forum, and elsewhere.

I can promise to honor free speech, to a point. Provided you don't post personal information, or other such abuse, your post will stay up.

If you would like to be unbanned, please PM me your username or if you don't remember it, the e-mail address you used. Or, just create a new one, and put tucker in the referral so I can validate you quicker.

I look forward to the debate.
michaelcrook is offline  
Old 11-08-2006, 03:39 PM   #5
Tucker Max
Administrator
 
Tucker Max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,327
vCash: 525
Validation Points: 2819
2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number
Default

The introduction to my debate with Michael Crook:

The internet is a great and amazing place. In barely ten years of widespread use, it has affected, and in most cases improved, almost every aspect of life in America. A person with an internet connection and a credit card can shop for anything and have it delivered anywhere; the internet has allowed artists to directly reach their fans without having to alter their voice to satisfy the corrupt desires of the established media machine; fat nerds can let other fat nerds that they “pwn3d” them at World of Warcraft without even getting off their fat asses.

Everything in life is a trade-off, and the internet is no different. The myriad benefits have come with their detriments; with opportunity for advancement and achievement comes opportunity for crime and exploitation, every piece of personal information posted on the internet is a piece of privacy lost, and though unfettered access to information is great, sometimes more than enough is too much.

Though it has it's problems, I personally think the internet is one of the great human inventions in history. But if someone were to write a book outlining the faults of the internet, this would be the picture on the cover:



Michael Fucking Crook.

Before the internet, the annoying craziness of nutjobs like Michael Crook was generally limited to pestering their local zoning boards, typing letters in their parents basement to corporations that had wronged them, and hanging at the arcade trying to bum smokes off middle schoolers. Now, people like Michael Crook can find an audience. Granted, every single person in his audience hates him and wants to beat his ass, but it is still an audience.

The History:
If you are reading this, I presume you know something about him. If not, I'll give you a brief timeline, just so you can put his incredible feats of douchebaggery in context:

-He is the person who started forsakethetroops.info (no longer up), a site that argued that military personnel are worthless, idiots, overpaid, and that he is glad when they are killed.

-When forsakethetroops.info was getting attention, lots and lots of people forwarded it to me, asking me to call him out. I am a big public backer of the military, and everyone knows that, so I guess people expected me to automatically assault him. But I completely ignored him and his site for a very specific reason: For me to call him out would be to direct attention to him. That only spreads his site and his message further. You have to fight that sort of person by draining the swamp; by removing attention. If everyone would have ignored him, he would have just gone away.

-Alas, this did not happen. Lots of sensationalist media picked up the story, including Fox News, where Hannity and Colmes laid into him (look down the page a bit, its there).

-All that stupid shit eventually died down. But then Michael Crook decided to copy Jason Fortuny, the original CraigsList scam baiter. That whole thing is explained here, and here.

-Upset about being portrayed as the douchebag he is, Michael did a quick and amateurish reading of the law, and sent DMCA cease and desist letters to several websites that made fun of him. Those stories are outlined here, and here.

-The EFF suit got him a ton of attention (in addition to the 10zenmonkeys and boingboing posts above, read about it on the ISP he's suing and EFF's site), which led to these two threads on my messageboard, the one where we make fun of him, and then a photoshop thread. Which in turn led to me challenging Michael to a debate, him accepting (those posts are on this thread), and now here we are.

The Debate
When I agreed to this, several people on my board asked me the same question, “Why would you debate this guy?” Perhaps I misstated my intention in this. I have no fucking desire or intention to “debate” this fucking assclown. There is nothing to debate. What position of his demands, or could even merit, a response? In fact, let's look at all the positions he takes on his site, and see if we can find one that is even in the same universe as “reasonable”:

-Michael thinks that the military is irrelevant, does not now nor has ever defended our freedom, and is so rabidly anti-military, he has said that he is glad when soldiers die.
-The guy is a holocaust denier...HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA, no seriously he is. He admits to running this site: Deny The Holocaust
-He is a white supremacist, and even though he is DUTCH, believes in the “purity of the white race,” whatever the fuck that means.

I mean seriously. What the fuck is there to debate? A debate must have two opposing sides to an issue, but this assumes that each side at least has a position that can be reasonably argued. These aren't positions he advocates; they are absurdities.

What am I going to do, argue that the military serves a crucial role in protecting our lives and our nation, and that soldiers now and in the past should be accorded a high level of respect for not only risking their lives, but in some cases sacrificing them, all so that we may be safe and free? Who doesn't think this? Why not just argue that water is wet? I don't feel the need to defend the military, their bravery and sacrifice speak for itself, and answers his ridiculous arguments without even having to respond.

What am I going to do, argue that the holocaust did take place? Well no fucking shit. There isn't a intelligent and reasonable person on earth who argues otherwise (I'm looking at you Mel Gibson).

Am I supposed to take a position against white supremacy? Is that even necessary? How about I also come out as opposed to kicking babies and drowning puppies, because those positions have the same moral relevancy and intellectual veracity as any sort of racial supremacy.

The worst thing anyone can do is legitimize this dumbfuck by engaging his clearly ridiculous notions. To debate them is to imply that they are important, or even realistic, enough to debate. They are not, and I will not debate him. Any claims he makes in those areas will be ignored, because they are on face ridiculous.

I guess I could dissect his EFF case, but it's already been done here (links above in the background section), and he has already stated that he won't talk about this in depth because it is pending litigation. Beyond that, anything I would say has already been said. Since, unlike Captain Community College, I graduated from a top ten undergrad and a top ten law school, and I am smart and actually know the law, I'll summarize all that long, complex legal analysis for the non-legal people: Michael Crook is a fucking tool, and is going to lose. Badly. (Six years and over $200,000 in tuition, just for that...well spent, indeed)

No, I will not engage in a debate with Michael Crook because there is nothing to debate about. Instead, my goal with this thread was to call him out, to really fucking abuse him. But as I started reading through his site, it just made me sad. Don't get me wrong; you can't think up a disparaging adjective that doesn't apply to this kid; just while typing this piece I've had to go to the thesaurus to see if there are any appropriate synonyms for “douchebag” (the best ones: douche-magnet, douche-farmer, douche-bucket, douche-pilot, douche-lobbyist, douche-bomb, douche-land and douche-Xena).

Whats sad about him is how obvious his anger and sadness are, and how poorly he deals with them. Despite his claims to the contrary, he was quite clearly rejected from the Army, despite his desire to serve. But instead of dealing with this rejection in a normal or healthy way, he writes a transparently obvious screed against the Army. You won't let me in your club, fine, your club is stupid!!

He was a dork in high school and was uniformly abused and rejected by his peers, and I'm sure every reasonable woman around him, so of course he hates doing normal social thingsand the United States and whatever the hell else he sees as having rejected him.

Here's the thing: I can understand the pain that comes with rejection. Look at my career and life. Michael wants to be a lawyer—I WAS one. I was not only rejected from the legal profession, I wrote my own account of it, and it was forwarded all over the world. Very few people have suffered a more public rejection and humiliation than me.

But do you see what I did differently than Mikey? Instead of acting like an assclown and a petulant bitch, I accepted the consequences of my behavior and used that rejection as motivation and inspiration to do something with my life, to accomplish something that would make me happy and that I was proud of. What did he do? Make and ass out of himself and just cause headaches for other people.

Michael, is that what you really want? To just be a nuisance? Is your life so pitiful and devoid of meaning that the only way you can find any identity is to be the guy that everyone hates? Does it really make you happy to be such a worthless prick? I can't find one person anywhere who supports or agrees with you.

I have a bunch of Jewish friends, and we always tease each other about various ethnic issues (this is what friends do, but since you don't have any I thought I might want to explain this to you), and one of the jokes I like to make is something along the lines of “Your people have been persecuted for 5000 years. You think that maybe you're doing something wrong?” With him I am of course joking, but with you the principle applies—you think that because NO ONE is in your corner, not a single person, you think that maybe your position is wrong? There are a lot of people who criticize me, but for each person who hates me, there are plenty more who love me, or at the very least, enjoy the art I produce. Can you say that? I doubt you could fill up a phone booth with supporters. I can point to something good I did and say “I did that.” Can you? Can you do anything besides link to websites of people that hate you?

In fact, I know you can't. Probably because once I posted about this “debate” I was flooded with emails from people who hate you and were offering me all sorts of assistance (those links are only the tip the iceberg, just google him and prepare for the flood of hate sites).

The things they showed me kinda pissed me off—I was intending on write a page full of really inventive insults, but after seeing all this I just couldn't get motivated to do it. Michael is too pathetic. Making fun of people is really only fun when they consciously choose their behavior. You didn't choose to be such an asshole; you are just the sad result of abusive parents, familial neglect, utter incompetence, and a complete lack of any desirable personal trait. You're like the dog that has been kicked and beaten so much that it knows nothing else besides snapping. It isn't choosing to be feral, it just doesn't know any other behavior. That makes you sad, and pitiful, and I just don't have the heart to “take the piss out of you” (as one of my English fans asked me to do).

But guess what? Just because I don't want to find new and creative ways to shit on you doesn't mean that other people are like me. I am going to post some of the screen shots that people have sent me.

You posted a FAQ here where you make a lot of claims about this, namely that you don't have kids and have no criminal record and aren't married. Well, it appears that you may be lying about almost all of that. Apparently you used to run a site called SilentMike.net. In fact, that domain reverts to your current site. And I have been sent screenshots from lots of pages on that site, that indicate many things:

-A bunch of fun biographical info:
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=345078

-You have a child and are married
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/2kid.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/SM_Writings.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/evilcpscny_YahooID.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/silentdaughter_02.JPG

-You had CPS take your child away
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/CPSa...Hospital_01.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/Familys%20Journey.JPG

-You give multiple stories about your Army experience:
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/Score_01.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/Score_02.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/MOS.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/MOS2.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/MOS3.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/MOS4__contradicts.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/Score_01.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/Score_02.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/SilentMike_Army.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/SilentMike_Army2.JPG

-You have been arrested:
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/Clubbing_Arrested.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/Clubbing_Arrested2.JPG

-Your original piece about your clubbing experience is quite interesting, and far different than theone now on your site:
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/Clubbing.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/Clubbing2.JPG
http://www.tuckermax.com/crook/Clubbing3.JPG

-Some IM convo that claims to be with you. I have no idea if that is a legit convo or not

This is only the beginning of the rabbit hole that is Michael Crooks life. Just go through the thread on my board that I linked above or Google, you'll find a ton more links, or the other anti-Michael Crook stuff, it's all there. Someone else can meticulously piece his bullshit stories together, I don't care enough.

If you already hate him, this will just confirm all your suspicions about him—namely that he is a despicable and pitiful liar and coward—and if you don't already hate him...nevermind, those people don't exist.

Wait, there's more: The Consequences

Even though I said I don't want to make fun of Michael, there is one thing I can't let go. As you can tell from reading the front of his site, Michael wants to be a lawyer. I told him in a previous email that he had no case, and he responded thusly:

Quote:
“Maybe not, but it could be considered, at least on the part of the submitter, as harassment per se, intentional infliction of emotional distress, likeness rights, all sorts of things that could at the very least tie up a user in court, which could be discovered with subpoenas, etc. Sound case? Maybe, maybe not, but it's just a point I thought about.

I plan to be a real prick of a lawyer once I get through what I need to do. This case, whether I win or lose, will only help me.”


Michael, first off, your legal analysis is really, really bad. I am a big advocate of the notion that three years of law school is too long, but you might need all of it. There is no such thing as a “likeness right,” intentional infliction of emotional distress is not a cause of action you can pursue, considering that you VOLUNTARILY put yourself and your views into the mainstream, and parody is a very protected free speech use, and the fact that you would mention harassment per se means you have not the vaguest notion of what even simple legal concepts mean.

Mike, I hate to break this to you, but you will never be an attorney. Let's set aside the obvious considerations for a second—that you are stupid, being the main one—and take a more procedural bent. From BoingBoing:

Quote:
“The most unbelievable thing to me is that Crook, who makes a big deal on his website about wanting to be a lawyer, is willing to shoot himself in the foot like this. Unless he makes some very major life changes, he's never going to be admitted to the bar. Every candidate, after they pass the bar exam, in every state of the US, has to go through what's called the Character and Fitness committee before they're admitted to the bar and can actually begin to practice law. You basically have to detail your whole public life, and a fair bit of your private one. Criminal background check (down to speeding tickets), sometimes fingerprinting (most states check with the FBI), lists of every address you've ever had, every job you've ever held, your driving record, any institutionalizations for mental illness, your record of paying alimony or child support.

Some states even require credit reports -- I knew a guy in law school who was rejected from the bar (after completing 3 years of law school and passing the bar exam and running up FSM-only-knows amounts of debt) for a history of multiple bankruptcies, for example. They gave him a chance to explain it away, and he couldn't do it to their satisfaction. The C&F committee simply felt that he was incapable of being trusted with other people's money when he did such a bad job with his own. It is, in its own way, as difficult as the bar exam, because it requires you to accumulate (or point the Committee in the direction of) a truly frightening amount of information about yourself-- because if you omit something unpleasant that they discover, they can refuse you admission on those grounds.

*You also have to detail every lawsuit you've ever been involved in as a party.

* The kind of activity that Mr. Crook seems to have involved himself in (the technical word is "barratry") is *exactly* the sort of stuff that gets a Character and Fitness committee *really angry*. Take a look, for example, at the guidelines for New Jersey, Mr. Crook's home state:

(from NJ Bar Character and Fitness regulations, PDF Link)

"REGULATION 302. Initial Review and Certification 302:1 Conduct Requiring Investigation. The appropriate Part of the Committee, or such member or members thereof so assigned, shall review the Statement of Candidate and related documents. If, on such review, further information is deemed desirable, a request therefore may be made of the candidate or any other appropriate source. The request may be made in person or by telephone or mail. Conduct requiring additional action may include, but is not limited, to the following:[...]

m. Abuse of legal process or history of vexatious law suits."

Did I mention that if one state rejects you, that that's generally grounds for other states to refuse you as well?

Were I one of Mr. Crook's victims (what a Dickensenian name!), I would certainly consider keeping a proper paper record for future submission to the C&F committee of any state he intends to apply to for admission to the bar. Indeed, given the already-low reputation of lawyers in this country, I'd consider warning C&F about him to be a public service.”

Hear that Michael? Thats the sound of BoingBoing owning the fuck out of you.

But Mike, I am going to do BoingBoing one better. In the ensuing week leading up to this debate, of all the people who have emailed me about you, one stood out. You see, when you fuck with the military, you don't just fuck with the men and women who hold the rifles, you fuck with their families and everyone that supports them. This is an email I got from someone who falls into this category:

Quote:
“Dear Mr. Max,

I am writing to you concerning your “debate” with Michael Crook. My name is [redacted], and I have some information that may be of interest to you about Michael Crook.

[removed all the background and quals about the emailer, which I verified, and some backstory that I have already covered about forsakethetroops, etc]

What Michael doesn't realize is that he has created more enemies than he knows, and as any strategist will tell you, it is the enemies you don't see that should concern you the most.

My father is one of these enemies. This is important because my father is on the Committee on Character and Fitness for the New York State Bar. After bringing Michael Crook to his attention, he has closely and avidly followed the progress of his online adventures, including and up to this debate. Being that my father is also a Vietnam vet, and the son of a WWII vet, and is currently married to a Jewish woman (my mom), and has a Jewish child (me), he takes a special interest in this case.

I am not a lawyer, but for the purpose of this email, my father has summed up Michael's chances of ever being admitted to the New York State Bar: “Never.” His chances of being admitted to any State Bar: “Sometime after never.”

My father will almost certainly not still be on the Committee on Character and Fitness by the time Michael finishes law school (assuming this ever happens, of course), and though I am not privy to the intricate machinations of the Committee on Character and Fitness, my father assures me that the name “Michael Crook,” and his aliases (my dad found several Ohio cases that involved Michael), is well known and on file for all future Committee on Character and Fitness members to know. And as he explains it to me, Michael's chances in other states are just as bleek. My father has already forward this file to the appropriate people in New Jersey and Ohio. Additionally, the various states talk to each other about applicants, and as he has made it his intention to ensure that Michael Crook will never be a licensed attorney, well, it won't happen. My father is quite persistent when motivated.

Tell Michael that my father sends him his best, and wishes him luck with his future as a marginally employed, Jew-Hating, internet pariah and recluse. I only wish I could see the look on his face when he reads this.”

Wow. Bravo. The best part of my call out thread doesn't even come from me.

The Conclusion
Michael, in closing, I would actually like to thank you. You are, quite unintentionally, proof of the greatness of America. I know I called you the the poster child for whats wrong with the internet and this nation, but I want to take that back. In the process of writing this piece, I have realized that you are in fact the litmus test for what is right.

To get to this idea, I had to think about another American who has been in the news lately: Pat Tillman. If you don't know who Pat is, please read about him here, but in short, he was an NFL football player, who quit the league in the prime of his career, giving up millions, so that he could serve our nation. Like Michael, he enlisted in the Army, but unlike Michael, he was not a failure and a washout. In fact, he made it into the Rangers, and honorably fought for our freedom and security before he was sadly killed in the line of duty. Considering the fact that he was also tall, handsome, athletic, and graduated from a four year university, this means that he is--in every way--the exact opposite of Michael Crook. Pat was, in every way, the type of person who embodies what America is about, the type of person who symbolizes the American character and the unique excellence and honor of military personnel.

Not only is America great because it produces individuals like Pat, but the contrast between him and Michael display a truth about this nation: The fact that the law protects Michael Crook, that the law makes no distinctions between great men like Pat Tillman and contemptible douchebags like Michael, the fact that I am legally prohibited from smashing Michael's skull in, that Simon Weisenthal cannot push his smug face into the furnaces at Buchenwald, the fact that any military serviceman or woman cannot lace up their boots up use them to punt his nuts up into your skull...its all proof of the greatness of America. I feel safe because any nation that will protect a citizen like Michael Crook, any nation that will respect his free speech rights and will extend the blanket of its protection to him, will unquestionably protect those that deserve protection.

Many of us are too young to remember a time when our safety—our real safety, from a real threat like Nazi Germany, or Imperial Japan—was truly at stake. We don't often consider that the history of the human experience is one of pain, agony, persecution and uncertainty, of living under the rule of despotic tyrants. America was the first nation to really, truly respect the rights of the individual, no matter how loathesome. Freedom is not free, and part of the cost of having a nation that respect my rights and yours is having one that respects the rights of the people like Michael Crook. When the least worthy are safe, then we know everyone else is going to be OK also.

[And as a side note, thanks Mike, it is not everyday that I get to be the good guy and defend our troops, Jews, blacks, Asians, women, abandoned children AND Holocaust survivors, all at once! It's not like I am against any of these groups, but damn, you have made me into more of a hero than even Anthony Dimeo did. I didn't think that was possible.]

For that—reminding me that America is great—I thank you, Michael Crook.

But now that I have been reminded of this, get the fuck out of my life, get the fuck off my message board, and get the fuck off the internet. Maybe you can find some peace and solace and let go of your anger and become a happy person, but I don't really care if you do or not. To quote the great Stitch Jones (as played by Mario Van Peebles in Heartbreak Ridge):

“Don't go away angry...just go away.”







EDIT: I promised Michael that he can respond, so I will leave this thread open and let him if he wants to. But that will be end of it, I have nothing left to say to him. As far as I am concerned, this closes the matter.
__________________
"...highly entertaining and thoroughly reprehensible..."
-NY Times describing TuckerMax.com

Last edited by mrjake : 11-11-2006 at 08:59 PM.
Tucker Max is offline  
Old 11-08-2006, 04:18 PM   #6
Tucker Max
Administrator
 
Tucker Max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,327
vCash: 525
Validation Points: 2819
2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker Max
EDIT: I promised Michael that he can respond, so I will leave this thread open and let him if he wants to. But that will be end of it, I have nothing left to say to him. As far as I am concerned, this closes the matter.


Apparently, this is his response, on the other thread:

https://messageboard.tuckermax.com/...2&postcount=187

I am confused. This thread is open. As exhibited by his ability to post on the other thread, he can post here.

Respond. Coward.


EDIT: Everyone else can respond on this thread.
__________________
"...highly entertaining and thoroughly reprehensible..."
-NY Times describing TuckerMax.com
Tucker Max is offline  
Old 11-08-2006, 04:27 PM   #7
michaelcrook
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 10
vCash: 500
Validation Points: -135
-135 pts.: michaelcrook probably owns a blueberry farm someplace-135 pts.: michaelcrook probably owns a blueberry farm someplace
Default Coward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker Max
Apparently, this is his response, on the other thread:

https://messageboard.tuckermax.com/...2&postcount=187

I am confused. This thread is open. As exhibited by his ability to post on the other thread, he can post here.

Respond. Coward.


EDIT: Everyone else can respond on this thread.


Quite funny that you should call me a coward, considering that after your tirade, you locked the thread. That shows your inability to debate. Further supporting that theory is your promise to not respond to me.

It's quite pathetic.

I was actually look forward to a debate. Instead, I get attacks, lies, screenshots that have no bearing on fact, and obviously no research.

Those CPS posts are not mine. The dates and times those posts were made, I was at work. You'd know this had you done research. But since you're not interested in facts, you choose to make things up, or at least pass along things that are mistruths.

The person in that post obviously cares about their kid, and so forth. I can assure you I don't share that same sentiment about ANY kid.

You attack my beliefs in the military, without allowing me to respond.

You call me a coward?

I think it is you who has a big hairy pussy where his cock should be.
michaelcrook is offline  
Old 11-08-2006, 04:30 PM   #8
Tucker Max
Administrator
 
Tucker Max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,327
vCash: 525
Validation Points: 2819
2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcrook
Quite funny that you should call me a coward, considering that after your tirade, you locked the thread. That shows your inability to debate. Further supporting that theory is your promise to not respond to me.

It's quite pathetic.

I was actually look forward to a debate. Instead, I get attacks, lies, screenshots that have no bearing on fact, and obviously no research.

Those CPS posts are not mine. The dates and times those posts were made, I was at work. You'd know this had you done research. But since you're not interested in facts, you choose to make things up, or at least pass along things that are mistruths.

The person in that post obviously cares about their kid, and so forth. I can assure you I don't share that same sentiment about ANY kid.

You attack my beliefs in the military, without allowing me to respond.

You call me a coward?

I think it is you who has a big hairy pussy where his cock should be.


This is hilarious. Only a Holocaust denier could bitch about a thread being locked WHILE HE POSTS ON IT! This thread was unlocked immediately after I posted my piece. You want to respond, THEN FUCKING RESPOND. RIGHT HERE. WHERE YOU JUST POSTED.

How divorced from reality can one person be?



EDIT1: Well, he is offline, and I don't if he's coming back. I will leave this thread open until Monday, then close the case on him.

On a side note: I hope I did a good job vindicating those who hate him and speaking for those who don't have the time or desire to bitch slap this guy. Along with the EFF suit and BoingBoing's funny posts, I hope this call out can serve as the definitive word on Michael Crook. Now anytime anyone brings his name up, just link this and the BB posts and the debate should be over.
__________________
"...highly entertaining and thoroughly reprehensible..."
-NY Times describing TuckerMax.com

Last edited by TheBunny : 11-08-2006 at 05:23 PM.
Tucker Max is offline  
Old 11-08-2006, 05:45 PM   #9
michaelcrook
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 10
vCash: 500
Validation Points: -135
-135 pts.: michaelcrook probably owns a blueberry farm someplace-135 pts.: michaelcrook probably owns a blueberry farm someplace
Smile Well...

It's pretty interesting how you're pounding your chest about victory considering your cowardly methods.

However:

1.) I refuse to believe that any of my websites have seriously offended people. If they have, then those people need mental help.

2.) The holocaust is one of the most exxagerated news events of our time. The jewish people cannot even keep a straight number. Was it 6 million? Was it 12 million? They refuse to acknowledge critics, and instead whine about "anti-semitism", and foster any pity they can get. The most simple error in logic is the gas chambers. If the gas chambers were used as the history books say they were, then the guards would have also died, as the chambers were not airtight.

3.) As for the military, people keep saying it's a job like any other. According to that logic, then, a base salary alone should suffice instead of these ridiculous allowances they get.

As for your screenshots, and information...a lot of it is pure bullshit, and you know it. You don't care. That's fine. I find it interesting that instead of doing any research on your own, you choose to use things where someone essentially said "Hey, this is about Mikey!"

Problem is, there are a lot of mistruths, and the "facts" you posted are rife with them. Not that you care.

By your own admission, you chose to use me as a PR stunt for yourself. It's pretty sad when you have to come to ME as a PR source. Are you really that bankrupt for ideas?

Again, however, you advertised a debate, and failed to deliver. That, I feel, speaks volumes about me. Whether or not you agree with me, I have been around for two years posting my opinions under my real name. I don't hide under obvious nicknames like "Tucker Max", or what have you. I'm out there with my real name and so forth. Whether or not you agree with me, you have to admit that takes balls.

I stand firm in my hatred for children, jews, and members of the military. Nothing anyone can say to me can convince me otherwise, and by the same token, nothing I say can convince you otherwise. So, it's pretty much a moot point, no?
michaelcrook is offline  
Old 11-08-2006, 06:13 PM   #10
Tucker Max
Administrator
 
Tucker Max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,327
vCash: 525
Validation Points: 2819
2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number2819 pts.: Tucker Max has Tucker's home phone number
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcrook
1.) I refuse to believe that any of my websites have seriously offended people. If they have, then those people need mental help.


You're joking, right? I mean seriously...were you there on Fox News? Because the lazy eyed, stuttering guy with "Michael Crook" beneath his name saw Sean Hannity get as indignant as a pope at an orgy. How about ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SUED, or the dozens of military people who OPENLY hate you? Just on MY board, not to mention the numerous other ones YOU HAVE POSTED ON.

What is the saying? Talk sense to a fool and he'll call you foolish.

Quote:
Again, however, you advertised a debate, and failed to deliver. That, I feel, speaks volumes about me. Whether or not you agree with me, I have been around for two years posting my opinions under my real name. I don't hide under obvious nicknames like "Tucker Max", or what have you. I'm out there with my real name and so forth. Whether or not you agree with me, you have to admit that takes balls.


My name isn't Tucker Max like your name actually is Michael Crook. Hmmm, if thats not my name, why is my drivers license missprinted?:



See Mike, that is called "debate." You made a call about my name. I offered proof. You lose.

That is what confuses me about your response. Your life is refute with contradictions and mistruths. You've been on the internet for two years? Then why does your bio say you've been around since 1994?

I admit that I don't know what the truth is about your past. Mainly because you have done nothing but lie and obfuscate it. I posted relevant material pertaining to your lies, and you don't respond. For fucks sake, you illegally imitated an attorney sending those DMCA letters. There are a dozen things just in my post. You have at least three names that I can tell. You have offered like 10 different versions of the story of your time in the Army. Your refusal to acknowledge this now borders on hilarity.

Plus, I'd love to hear what you have to say about the fact that the relevant ethics committees on the relevant state bar associations are already watching you. Do you realize what this means? You will NEVER be a lawyer. Can't happen. They'll make me a lawyer before they make you one.
Quote:
I stand firm in my hatred for children, jews, and members of the military. Nothing anyone can say to me can convince me otherwise, and by the same token, nothing I say can convince you otherwise. So, it's pretty much a moot point, no?


So at one moment you get pissed that I won't offer counter arguments to your "positions," then you immediately say that its moot.

But honestly, that stuff isn't the crux of the argument. And your holocaust and military bullshit is just indefensible, so there is nothing to debate. My argument was that you are pitiful, petty, and a sad person taking out his anger with his mommy and daddy by being an annoying douchebag. You don't have an answer. I don't even think there is anything you can say. A fact is just that. A fact:

You are all those things I pointed out. Your game is transparent. You are a sad, lonely, pitiful assclown who can only get attention by taking the most ridiculously extreme positions available, and pinning his identity on being hated and reviled. You are desperate for attention and the ability to feel something, anything, you are willing to be the most ridiculed, hated person on the internet. Look at yourself dude. Look at your life. You don't stand for anything, except in opposition to some of the few good things there are in the world: children, respect for life, tolerance, and freedom.

THAT is why you don't respond. You can't.

Now go crawl back in your hole. Your thorough repugnance reminds me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings. At least Gollum had an excuse.
__________________
"...highly entertaining and thoroughly reprehensible..."
-NY Times describing TuckerMax.com

Last edited by Tucker Max : 11-08-2006 at 06:24 PM.
Tucker Max is offline  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.14
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All material copyright Tucker Max, 2004-2006. All rights reserved.

Whoring For The Man