Algol Star System :: Index
|Last updated: 8th September 2005
Minimum optimum viewing resolution is 800x600
Previous updates in update archive, most
recent updates below
Posted on 8th September 2005.
||...Updated a couple of pages for your perusal. :|
- Updated the miscellaneous games page (Just updated the info about the
iMode PSI, since it now looks about a hundred times better from the last
time I saw it.)
- Added PSF rip for Phantasy Star Generation:2
- Updated miscellaneous album page with one new entry (Sega Mega Drive
Super Medley.) I am not adding the relevant MP3s, they are massive for
what is essentially a couple of ten second segments.
- Added a new cameo (Super Daisenryaku.)
- Updated info on Tokuhiko Uwabo (Bo.)
- Updated info on Izuho Takeuchi (Ippo.)
Posted on 1st March 2005.
||Was going to leave this until a bit later (for TA-DA
effect), but having realised that I most probably have to take a MCSA
exam next week, I'm posting them now. A bit rough around the edges for
now, but it's something.
- PS1 bestiary (Finished adding Japanese names and translating them)
- PS1 experience charts (All character data completed and added visual
- PS1 hints (Added a few more)
- PS1 walkthrough (It's up to just before meeting Dr. Luveno now)
- Corrected who-can-equip-what for PS1. Some surprising additions.
- PS2 hints (Shir stealing probability guide, and some weird but helpful
- PS3 techs (Effects of tech distribution)
- PS4 bestiary (Added/translated Japanese names for bosses)
- Set up PSG:2 page (Added movie, screenshots, models and updated ending
- Misc. releases (Added the new Japanese PC port of EoTM)
- Miscellaneous downloads (Had to put the awesome Blue Burst trailer up)
- Opened up a fan art section
- Added more items to the goods encyclopaedia
- PSII translation differences (Added techniques)
- Added PSO Blue Burst album page
- Updated miscellaneous album page with two new entries
- Added accompanying mp3s to miscellaneous mp3 page
- Put up a second banner/button set, of Rika
- Temporarily rid of the links page, hated it
|Belated message number
Posted on 28th February 2005.
I don't anything to say regarding my absence I'll just say that I am
working on his here site again, and to expect new crippity crap sooner
rather than later. And as of about a month ago I have a PSX2 (the new
flimsy model, ick), and I am in two minds about getting Phantasy Star
Generation: 2 which is coming out at the end of March for the purpose of
gawking in discontentment at Updated Rolf's fat head, and ripping lots
of stuff for you to look at.
And also, since you're looking at a page about a sci-fi RPG, I feel I
can recommend a wonderful little prog metal side-project --
Star One, the album of which is aptly titled 'Space
Metal'. Basically, if you like sci-fi movies and heavy metal with
healthy doses of synth, check it out now.
Also interested in updating the links page, so feel to send in your
suggestions! Still open for any interest of affiliation as well, which
basically entails increased traffic for your site and mine (For
information's sake, this one gets about 11,000 unique visitors a month.)
to the Algol Star System
We are a dedicated Phantasy Star website, designed to bring home everything
you wanted to know, see, and listen to about Sega's leading old-school RPG
series. To look around the different departments on the site, simply use the
menu to the left. Various people from Phantasy Star II will guide you through
what each section of the site has to offer you.
If you are a Phantasy Star newbie, or if perhaps you've played Phantasy
Star Online and want to find out about its origins, please visit Central Tower
and request a spoiler-free introduction to the series from the Commander. We
also suggest you visit the Central Tower to familiarise yourself with the
rules of content usage on this site, and to keep up to date with what's in
store for the future of the site. In the (unlikely!) event that you might be
interested the Myau, I also have basic information about myself, contact
means, and (most important, obviously!) a list of my Phantasy Star goodies.
If Phantasy Star facts and figures are what
you are looking for, Climatrol has just what you want. Helpful hints,
information, and even opinions for many Phantasy Star games and rereleases are found here for your
pleasure. This is the main and founding section of the site.
A wide variety of images are stored in Data
Memory, ready for you to download. Sprites, screenshots, book scans,
sketches, wallpaper, fan art -- whatever you're after, we're sure to have
something to interest you.
Likewise, a large selection of music files
are placed in the Music House. Whether you want emulator sound rips,
midi sequences, Winamp skins, or even mp3 files, everything Phantasy Star you
could possibly wish to listen to is here. And just to prove that's not all, we
also have information on every Phantasy Star related music album released, and
lyrics for all Phantasy Star Online vocals.
Taking a break from the downloads, the Library
offers visitors the opportunity to read Phantasy Star fan-fiction, my very own
Phantasy Star theories, go back in time through an archive of Phantasy Star
news, as well as other obscure Phantasy Star information.
Ow! If the site has put you in a spin, or
you're just THAT bored, a visit to the Clone Labs will provide you with
a variety of entertaining (Phantasy Star-related, of course) online games and
puzzles, as well as the means to emulate old-school Phantasy Star games on
your very own PC. If you're new to emulation, there is also a newbie-friendly
introduction to it.
Aww, everyone just leave Algol sooner or
later. if you must, the Teleport Station has a links page that may
interest you, a guestbook for you to leave comments concerning your visit to
Algol, should you wish to, and credits to all the people whom have helped in
the creation of this site by contributing.