Gold & Silver Forum   [Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

New Posts Todays Posts Buy - Sell Arcade Links Chat Donate Silver/Gold Theme Song
Go Back   Gold & Silver Forum > Main Category > General Discussion > Conspiracies
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Conspiracies Conspiracies posted here - 9/11 Etc.

Old 05-23-2006

Exclamation It's Official - NATO will let Iran get the atomic bomb, nuclear weapons -BREAKING NOT

In the followig NYT article note that as usual "Iran" and "antimissile" are used to cover-up the deployment of the nukes at Russia's last frontier.

Notice the second mind control target behind these "news":
- This is telling the sheep that NATO has already accepted a nuclear armed Iran, since no need for an antimissile shield against conventional weapons.

--- added one day later
End Times Prophet was one of the few to have predicted what was officially announced by the NYT and Bush administration and one day later was breaking news... nowhere.
An announcement for which you only need to add 1 and 1.
And yet, like about anythig basic in end times, End Times Prophet was one of the few people to do it.

Clear sign that World War III is about to come to an end (Bush administration moving to establish a new "antimissile" site in Poland)
http://www.goldismoney.info/forums/t...on-moving.html

Old 05-23-2006
Gold Member

Default Re: It's Official - NATO will let Iran get the atomic bomb, nuclear weapons -BREAKING NOT

you need to either pass the pipe Matt, so we can all understand your posts, or give up smoking...

Old 05-23-2006

Default Re: It's Official - NATO will let Iran get the atomic bomb, nuclear weapons -BREAKING NOT

Maybe he is lining between the reads.

Old 05-23-2006

Default Re: It's Official - NATO will let Iran get the atomic bomb, nuclear weapons -BREAKING

I want some of whatever he's smokin

It seems like it's pretty good stuff

Old 05-23-2006

What NATO accepts will not add up to a hill of beans. NATO is weak and cowardly.

NATO is nothing but a bunch of nations hiding behind the militaries of the US and England. They hide behind us like a puny kid hiding behind his daddy from the bully.

America and England are basically the muscle of NATO. England has already said it will not act against Iran, and the US is spread too thin.

What matters is what Israel will allow. Israel will NOT allow a nuclear Iran, and can resolve the issue in a matter of days if not hours.

God bless Israel.

Old 05-23-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMarriott
In the followig NYT article note that as usual "Iran" and "antimissile" are used to cover-up the deployment of the nukes at Russia's last frontier.

Notice the second mind control target behind these "news":
- This is telling the sheep that NATO has already accepted a nuclear armed Iran, since no need for an antimissile shield against conventional weapons.

--- added one day later
End Times Prophet was one of the few to have predicted what was officially announced by the NYT and Bush administration and one day later was breaking news... nowhere.
And yet, like about anythig basic in end times, End Times Prophet was one of the few people to do it.

Clear sign that World War III is about to come to an end (Bush administration moving to establish a new "antimissile" site in Poland)
http://www.goldismoney.info/forums/t...on-moving.html

Ok, I'm gonna ask a qeustoin, adn i'm sreiuos, woh is esaier to udnetrsand, me jsut scarmbilng wrods up lkie tyeh dno't mkae snese, or Mtta Mattriot potsnig a bnuch of gbbierish taht raelly deos mkae no snese? Now plaese be hnoest, adn dno't tlel a lei, Olny hnoest asnwres aer wlecmoe. So tlel me, woh is esaire to unedrsatnd? Whulod yuo rahtre litsne to me all dya, or litsen to waht he syas? I presnoalyl wuodl rahtre lsitne to teh nosnense I am spweing rahtre tehn teh nosnense he is spweign. But taths jsut me.

Old 05-23-2006
Gold Member

Matt...I just got a dispatch from the HIGH command. You are now authorized to tell everyone what you know.

Benjamin Franklin (1706�1790), U.S. statesman, writer. Autobiography, ch. 8 (written 1771-1790, published 1868).

Old 05-24-2006

Israel doesn't run to the US for anything, except maybe it's next paycheck. The White House is holding Israel back with the threat of cutting off that money. Israel and the Bush admin have admitted this publicly. Bush proports to be seeking a "peaceful solution" (meaning he knows the predicament he is in looking at a 3rd front) and is holding Israel back because Gee Dumbass is afraid that an attack on Iran by Israel would offend his Saudi friends, and perhaps break out in a full scale holy war. If that happened, his Saudi friends would be out of a job.

When Bush realizes we cannot do it, he will have to cut Israel loose. Or, when Israel knows Iran is getting too close, they will act unilaterally (what good is $3billion in US aid when you are a radioactive wasteland). When he does, Israel will solve the problem. Israel didn't need our help when Iraq was doing it in the early 80's, they don't need our help now. They are just addicted to US aid. That US aid is the way we control Israel.

On a side note: Jew haters like to pretend the Arab world is so worried about those poor mistreated Palestinians. It is Iran who is threatening to nuke the Palestinians, not Israel. What do those same Jew haters think will happen to those Palestinians when Israel is attacked by Iran with nukes. Iran will be destroying the Palestinians just like Israel. That easily escapes most peoples attention because it doesn't fit their propaganda needs.

It might just be that Israel could take out the ruling mullahs of Iran, and solve the problem without a major conflict.

Old 2 Days Ago

Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMarriott View Post
*** BREAKING *** It's Official - NATO will let Iran get the atomic bomb and nuclear weapons
As I posted the text above, May 2006, it was moved to the conspiracies forum.

February 2007: Ten months later, the time has come for the illuminati to do the sum for the sheep... it's now official, no more a conspiracy...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMarriott
Iranian Nukes - It's too late, says European Union
IRAN ON COURSE FOR NUKE SAYS EU - NOTHING CAN BE DONE - TOO LATE
Financial Times February 12 2007
Iran on course for nuclear bomb, EU told
Iran will be able to develop enough weapons-grade material for a nuclear bomb and there is little that can be done to prevent it, an internal European Union document has concluded.

http://www.goldismoney.info/forums/t...ean-union.html
Reminder: the key illuminati agents in the illuminati agenda "Destruction of Israel" are the Israeli leaders, not the Iranian leaders.
February 13 2007: The day after "Iranian Nukes - It's too late, says European Union", they are called to the stage to play their role, aministrating the sedative to the jewish sheep:
[quote:Reuters]
"ISRAEL alone will have to confront the perceived nuclear threat from arch enemy Iran, the country's ultra-rightwing Strategic Affairs Minister Avigdor Lieberman said."[/quote]

The jewish sheep that watched in silence the jewish resistors being expelled from Gaza and the West Bank in August 2005, now short before entering the slaughterhouse, after being transported by the illuminati agents packaged by the illuminati media as "ultra-rightwing"...

Last edited by MattMarriott : 1 Day Ago at 10:10 AM. Reason: Added: sedative the day after

Old 2 Days Ago
Silver Member+

Default Re: It's Official - NATO will let Iran get the atomic bomb, nuclear weapons -BREAKING

I don't need the link cause it is in your other 'same' thread. But I could not find this title in the link. Is this sentence yours?

Quote:
IRAN ON COURSE FOR NUKE SAYS EU - NOTHING CAN BE DONE - TOO LATE