Racecourses & OTBs
Offering a view of Mt. Fuji to the southwest, this is JRA's largest track, famous for the Tokyo Yushun (Japanese Derby, GI), Japan Cup (GI), Japan Cup Dirt (GI), Yasuda Kinen (GI), and other races. The first portion of stand renovations was completed in spring 2003 and thrilling races take place on the long, 530-meter home stretch, which was lengthened by 25 meters.The renovation is currently slated to be finished in 2007. Also, an upgraded large screen (11m x 60m) will be installed by September 2006.
- Approx. 2 minutes on foot from Keio Line Fuchu Keiba Seimon Mae Station to the Main Gate using the special overpass.
(Approx. 22 minutes from Keio Line Shinjuku Station by limited express or local limited express, transferring at Higashi-Fuchu Station, on days when the Tokyo Racecourse has live races)
- Approx. 10 minutes on foot from the South Exit of Keio Line Higashi-Fuchu Station to the Racecourse East Gate.
(Approx. 20 minutes from Keio Line Shinjuku Station by limited express or local limited express on days when the Tokyo Racecourse has live races)
- Approx. 5 minutes on foot from the special ticket gate of the JR Musashino Line / Nambu Line Fuchu-Honmachi Station to the West Gate using the special overpass.
* The special ticket gate is open on days when the racecourse has live races and days when the racecourse is used as off track betting facility.
- 1-1 Hiyoshi-cho, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo 183-0024, Japan
- 200 Yen (live race day)
|Length||A-course 2,083m||Width||A-course 31 ~ 41m|
|B-course 2,101m||B-course 28 ~ 38m|
|C-course 2,120m||C-course 25 ~ 35m|
|D-course 2,138m||D-course 22 ~ 32m|
|E-course 2,156m||E-course 19 ~ 29m|
|Steeplechase Course (turf)|