fundavlog is a new community project that will attempt to sustain and/or incubate videoblog related projects and events by growing a Crowdfunding Network with configurable payment pages and simple funding features. This "attention" network has Reciprocity as its core basis.
fundavlog can serve and facilitate funding for a variety of entries such as collaborative projects, assignments, proposals, videos, vodcasts, playlists/collections and events/parties/meetups. Funding entries using fundavlog is simple. If you can digg it, you can fund it. fundavlog will also integrate 3rd party services (APIs and widgets) from chipin.com, fundable.org, indiekarma.com and others.
Transparency is crucial to earning trust and building this community. Transparency on all levels. This will be very apparent within fundavlog through video messaging and open access to community exchanges. The fundavlog bank (email@example.com paypal account) will initially be jointly managed and overseen by myself (Michael Sullivan) and Anne Walk.
[ BROWSE DIRECTORY]
RECENT EXCHANGES *beta testing*:
The fundavlog blog is located here at crowdfunding.com
Below are links to the most recent entries:
* Ze Fund Ze Frank's Ze Show
- Tue, 14 Nov 2006 01:17:39 -0500
* Importance of Video to Accompany an Online Fundraiser
- Tue, 14 Nov 2006 00:44:44 -0500
* chipin relaunched
- Tue, 07 Nov 2006 00:40:49 -0500
* People-powered film funding
- Sat, 04 Nov 2006 01:07:15 -0500
* IndieKarma has a new Widget
- Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:57:04 -0400
* A New Chipin.com
- Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:27:40 -0400
* Crowdfunding Wikipedia entry
- Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:06:30 -0400