You are here: Home » Out & About » Parks & Countryside » Parks » A-Z City and District Parks » Millhouses Park
- Millhouses Park is located approximately 3 miles south-west of Sheffield City Centre Abbeydale Road South, S8.
- 12.87 hectares.
- Part of the park was gifted by Earl Fitzwilliam & Marquis of Zetland in 1909, remainder purchased by Sheffield City Council.
- City Park
Facilities & Features
- Boating Lake*
- Children's Playground
- Skate Park
- Outdoor Sports: Bowling Greens*, Cricket*, Tennis,*
- Floral Features
- Riverside Walk
- Car Parking
- Public Toilets
- The Park is Open Daily from Dawn to Dusk.
*Please note that some of the facilities listed above are subject to variable/seasonal opening and that charges may apply - check the relevant feature links for more details.
- Family suitable site
- The main Entrances to Millhouses Park are off Abbeydale Road South where public car parking is also available.
- The public toilets adjacent to the cafe are fully accessible and have baby changing facilities.
- Public Transport details are available from: South YorkshireTraveline: Tel 01709 515151 or visit the website sypte
- A Downloadable Map of the key Parks and Open Spaces in Sheffield can be obtained by following this link to Maps
Other Useful Links