- For latest game discussions visit Magicbox Forums!
|N o v e m b e r 1 3 , 2 0 0 4
- The Console Charts and Most Wanted Chart are updated.
P L A Y S T A T I O N 2
- Here are some new images of Taito's bullet time action adventure game Tsukiyoni Saraba, another new playable
character named Boris is revealed, she uses double guns as weapon.....
More images »»
- Working Designs mentioned that they would like to publish the PS2 version of Sega
Ages: Dragon Force in US, the game is scheduled to release in Japan on January 6,
- ESP announced they will release a new combat action game Azumi for
PS2 in Japan in March 2005, the game is based on the manga of the same name.
- Sony reported that there is a shortage of PS2 consoles in UK, due to high demands of
the system. The PS2 has already sold out in many cities, new shipment will arrive in
- NIS America announced they will release a US version of Gust's popular PS2 RPG Atelier
Iris: Eternal Mana in May 2005.
- Nippon Ichi revealed details on its new PS2 simulation RPG Phantom Kingdom, a follow-up of its hit
SRPG titles Phantom Brave and Disgaea. In the game you play the role of the demon king
Xeta, whose is sealed inside an omnipotent scripture; Xeta is aiming to return to his
original form and defeat the demon king of a rival demon world.....
More images »»
- Marvelous Interactive announced they will release a new PS2 action game called Swords
of Destiny in Japan in February 2005.
O T H E R
- Namco announced they will ship the arcade fighting game Tekken 5 in
Japan on November 16.
- Sega will publish the arcade gun shooting game Ghost Squad in arcade
on November 18.
- Here are the first day sales of new Japanese titles released on November 11:
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA, Square Enix) - 104,000 units
- Magna Carta (PS2, Banpresto) - 73,000 units
- Halo 2 (Xbox, Microsoft) - 17,000 units
- Kingdom Hearts: COM Limited Edition (GBA, Square Enix) - 11,000 units
- Bokujou Monogatari / Harvest Moon: Oh! Wonderful Life (PS2, Marvelous) - 10,000 units
- Simple 2000 Ultimate 21: Kenka Joutou! Yankee Banchou (PS2, D3P) - 4,000 units
- Standard Daisenryaku: Dengekisen (PS2, Sammy) - 2,700 units
- Here are some new images of SNK Playmore's Atomsiwave arcade fighting game NeoGeo Battle Coliseum, the game is
scheduled for a spring 2005 release in arcade.
More images »»
- Capcom confirmed that the Europe version of Resident Evil Outbreak 2
and Monster Hunter will have online support.
X B O X
- Sierra confirmed that a Xbox port of the hit PC game Half-Life 2 is
- UNCONFIRMED: Working Designs is planning to translate and publish a Japanese Xbox RPG
sometimes in US next year.
- Sega announced that the Japanese Xbox version of OutRun 2 will
feature additional race courses and vehicles not found in the US version, as a result the
Japanese version has been pushed back to a January 27, 2005 release.
- CNN reported that Halo 2 has sold faster than Take Two's Grand
Theft Auto: San Andreas in the first 24 hours. Halo 2 sold 2.4 million copies on
November 9, while GTA: San Andreas has sold 2.06 million copies in the first day on