Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Chapter 2 Expansion (600 MS Points)
One of the most popular multiplayer games on Xbox Live® has gotten even more intense with the release of a huge new package of downloadable content for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™. GRAW Chapter 2 introduces new maps, new game types, new camouflage, and new weapons—all part of this exciting package, now available in Xbox Live Marketplace for 600 Microsoft Points.
Check out all this new Chapter 2 content:
Co-op Campaign Continued
Four new missions let you continue the co-operative campaign.
- Coffee Plantation (Day): This level takes place on a coffee plantation embedded deep in Nicaragua. The map is littered with good cover options that appear in the form of a centrally located plantation house, coffee processing equipment, growing coffee plants, and stacked bags of coffee beans ready for transport. The overall goal of this mission is to eliminate the arms dealer and shut down his operations.
Stop the arms smugglers.
- ShippingPort (Evening): The next mission takes place at a shipping port and the objective is to stop the enemy from smuggling weapons into the country. You'll interact with rebel troops through warehouses, decks of ships, and on massive shipping cranes. This night mission provides an eerie backdrop for Ghosts to move in, take out the weapon shipments, and ensure that the illegal smuggling of arms will stop.
Get ready for jungle warfare at dawn
- River Depot (Dawn): This map puts the Ghosts in a jungle area that the Rebel forces have infiltrated and are using for storing and shipping out illegal weapons.Secure the warehouse facility that holds crucial information concerning the placement and shipment of weapons. As you weave through the jungle and eliminates the patrols of enemies, you must also destroy all the weapon shipments and keep the Rebels from extracting from the area. Massive trees, loads of weapon shipments, and enemy transports are unique characteristics of this mission.
Attack the Rebels' stronghold.
- Jungle Mine (Day): The last mission in this co-op campaign chapter takes place in a mine that is vital to the Rebel force's regime and you must secure the area, destroy the weapons, and eliminate the Rebel leader. The central location on this map is the mine itself and it provides a place for multi-tiered gameplay surrounded by good cover. This mission provides a new gameplay experience for Ghost Recon fans and it will surely be one of the more memorable missions in Ghost Recon history.
Adversarial Multiplayer Maps Relit
Eight of GRAW's favorite multiplayer maps are revisited and relit during a different time of day for a new gameplay experience.
- Fishing Village (Dusk)
- Wharf (Late day)
- Old Town (Morning)
- Nowhere (Evening)
- Coffee Plantation (Evening)
- Shipping Port (Sunset)
- River Depot (Day)
- Jungle Mines (Evening)
New Game Types
Two all-new game types for Team Battle have been added to GRAW's long list of available game types:
- Team Blind Siege
- Team Battle
New Camouflage Patterns
Twoall-new camo patterns give you new selections to further customize your character:
- Canadian CADPAT
- British DPM
New Character Customization Faces
Four all-new character faces with new camo patterns give you new selections to further customize your character.
Five new weapons give you even more selections on how to take out your foes:
- SR-25 SD (Marksman): Combining the power of the SR-25 rifle with a suppressor, the SR-25 SD Sniper rifle is lethal, accurate, and quiet. Silenced, 20 rounds per mag, 10 mags (increased for marksmen), Single Shot, 8x and 16x Zoom.
- M468 (Rifleman): This updated version of the standard U.S. carbine uses a larger round to provide greater lethality against both armored and unarmored targets. 28 rounds per mag, 10 mags (increased for grenadiers), Single Shot and Full Auto, 3x Zoom.
- M468/M320 (Grenadier): The standard M468 with attached M320 grenade launcher provides a versatile dual-purpose firing platform. 28 rounds per mag, 10 mags (increased for grenadiers), Single Shot and Full Auto, 3x Zoom.
- AK-47 LMG (Gunner): Modified from the classic AK-47 the AK-47 LMG includes a 75 round drum magazine, and shares most of the characteristics of the AK-47. 75 rounds per magazine, 6 mags (increased for gunners). Fully Auto Only, no Zoom.
- SCAR-H SV (Rifleman): This version of the SCAR-H rifle comes with a standard barrel and improved optics, making it better for long-range shooting. 20 rounds per mag, 10 mags (increased for riflemen), Single Shot, 2x and 4x Zoom.
This expansion is available now! This is the biggest content download on Marketplace to date, and you don't want to miss out on any of the new features.