Select a color:
How to Install:
- Connect your Garmin GPS device to your computer.
- Click Download.
- Click Open, if necessary.
- Click Extract.
- Browse to find the “Garmin/vehicle” folder on the Garmin drive, and click Extract. You may need to create the vehicle folder.
- Double-click the Unplug or Eject icon in your system tray. Click Stop, and then click OK.
- Unplug the USB cable from your Garmin GPS device.
How to change your ride:
- On your GPS device, touch Settings.
- Select Map.
- Select Vehicle.
- Choose your favorite vehicle.
Garmin is supplying these graphics without any affiliation, connection, association, sponsorship, or approval of any vehicle manufacturer. Any resemblance to any real vehicle is unintentional and purely coincidental.