The article is a bit hazy about testing details, but I'm pretty sure Svensson neither tried watching any High Def content on Apple TV nor did he compare the same data files on both units. Should he blame Apple TV hardware when iTunes compression might have been at fault for his viewing experience? Perhaps a little. Given the tight bond between Apple TV and iTunes, Apple does have to stand behind its current library of video data.
AP disses Apple TV
- Reminder: Apple keeps an official list of iSync-supported devices (4/19/2007)
- Transmission 0.7 bittorrent client released (4/19/2007)
- Aperture 1.5.3 (4/19/2007)
- Terminal Tip: Output man pages as plain text with col (4/19/2007)
- Security Update 2007-004 (4/19/2007)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.