Gold & Silver Forum   [Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

New Posts Todays Posts Buy - Sell Arcade Links Chat Donate Silver/Gold Theme Song
Go Back   Gold & Silver Forum > Main Category > General Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Any subject may be discussed here that does not fit into the other forums.

Old 05-25-2005

Question May 1968, France - why did the illuminati do it? Location in end times timeline? Quiz

May 68, France - a milestone in the illuminati plan for route 666.
Is anyone able to explain why did the illuminati organise May 68?
Hint 1: Related to the second cerimony of the satanic trilogy, October 29, 2004.
Hint 2: illuminati planned to formally complete May 68 in 2005.
Hint 3: the name of this site.

-----
More Help and to prevent the readers to be immediately confronted with the first answer below:
Hint 4: when and who did the last attempt to return to the gold standard, among the governments part of NATO?

Answer to Question of Hint 4:
General de Gaulle in his famous press conference of February 4, 1965 ... proposes the return to the principles of the gold standard.

Last edited by MattMarriott : 05-25-2005 at 10:54 AM. Reason: anti-kill thread

Old 05-25-2005
Gold Member

Default Re: May 1968, France - why did the illuminati do it? Location in end times timeline?

View Profile: MattMarriott

Interests:
Creation of God - end times - deception techniques

I don't know what it is about me that makes me want to hurt someone when i read youir stuff matt. I think i need help

Old 05-30-2005

Default Re: May 1968, France - why did the illuminati do it? Location in end times timeline? Quiz

Reminder: this thread was started before the EU referendum in France, which was one of the last pieces required.
The conspirators did a planning error:
EU Referendum in France: why the conspirators miscalculated http://www.goldismoney.info/forums/s...ad.php?t=21334

--- One more Link Added:
After 1975, it was not until 2004 that paper ballot elections were no more good enough to fulfill any script:

Last non illuminati heads of government in US and EU former countries - revealed worldwide first by Matt Marriott

Last edited by MattMarriott : 03-27-2007 at 07:46 PM.

Old 05-30-2005
Midas Member+

Default Re: May 1968, France - why did the illuminati do it? Location in end times timeline? Quiz

MattM, can we just somehow to come down, and use soemwhat realistic headlines for our messages. As much as i admire any new air in this forum, I'd hate to get it into the tubes by making paranoidal headlines the rule of thumb.

Old 05-30-2005
Midas +

Sorry Matt, but I don�t quite understand the question. Although I�ll venture a guess that it might have something to do with the Eagles release of �Hotel California�

If I�m not mistaken, didn�t Don Henley and company make a deal with the devil that would seriously impede their aging process? It looks to be working from what I can tell. I wonder if they singed over their souls as part of the deal, can you enlighten me on this?

Where is Koy now that I once again find myself in need of his research?

Old 05-30-2005

Default Re: May 1968, France - why did the illuminati do it? Location in end times timeline?

STFU u fagtards

Its the end of the world as we know it (in the matrix) and I feel fine.

Old 03-27-2007

For the record, in case the link will cease to exist:

De Gaulle and international monetary relations

As soon as the re-establishment of the balance of payments makes it possible France to make hear its voice, the general de Gaulle underlines the defects of the international monetary system and endeavours to make it evolve/move in the direction of a greater equity between the nations.

I - The re-establishment of the balance of payments of France

One of the first concern of the general de Gaulle at the time of his return to the capacity in 1958 is to see France recovering its independence seriously compromised by the deficit of its external accounts.

As soon as the plan of stabilization from December 1958 starts to take effect, as from the summer 1959, it continues simultaneously the reconstitution of the foreign-exchange and gold reserves, which increase by 3 billion dollars of 1958 to 1964, and the refunding of the foreign debt. This refunding relates at the same time on recent pullings of France at the International Monetary Funds International Monetary, and to the debts contracted during and at the shortly after the Second World War (Pr�t-Bail debts and Blum-Byrnes loan of 1946). It is finished in 1963.

To ensure the full control of France on its own reserves, the general de Gaulle, who had the memory of the sequestration operated during the war by the United States on the French assets out of gold and currencies, even makes proceed by the national Navy to the repatriation on behalf of the gold of the Bank from France deposited in New York near the federal Bank of reserve.

The found stability and the value of frank will be preserved during ten years, until the events of May 1968 cause in the French economy of major imbalances.

The massive rise of the wages, a serious crisis of confidence involving of exports of capital, inevitably lead to a new definition of the parity of the frank one. This one is refused in November 1968 by the general of Gaulle who thinks that, for lack of a plan of sufficiently rigorous stabilization, the devaluation of frank will be a failure. It will intervene only after its departure, in August 1969.

II - The reform of the international monetary system

During the years of the return of France to balance, the situation of the balance of payments of the United States does not cease being degraded, under the effect of various causes: help abroad, growth of the American investments in the rest of the world and in particular Europe (including in France), insufficient control of inflation in the United States and especially cost of the war of Vietnam.

But, whereas the other nations must regulate their external deficit in a foreign currency other that their own currency, the United States can make it while giving in payment to their creditors of the dollars that those agree to preserve.

This privilege is explained at the same time by the fact why, at least since the war, the partners of the United States always have fears to miss dollars (the �dollar gap�), and because the built international monetary system with Bretton-Woods is thus made that the various national currencies are attached to gold via the dollar. A fall of the value of the dollar compared to the other currencies could thus take place only by the increase of the ransom price expressed in dollars.

The asymmetry of this system was recorded by several authors, in particular by Robert Triffin in 1959 and Jacques Rueff had been for several years the burning protagonist of a reform in particular comprising the increase of the ransom price. But the denunciation of the system takes a dimension more directly political when it is expressed by a personality as strong as the general of Gaulle, speaking in the name of France which does not have any more debts towards the United States.

Initially, general de Gaulle does not oppose the research, suggested by French experts themselves, of an instrument of international payment, somewhat similar to the mechanism of payment of the European Payments Union (1950-1958), which would be based at the same time on the gold and a �basket� of great currencies and is used by the central banks in their reciprocal payments (the �Collective reserve unit�).

In front of impossibility of arriving to an agreement, and after having, to maintain the pressure on the United States, makes carry out several conversions dollars into gold, general de Gaulle stiffens her position in her famous press conference of February 4, 1965 and proposes the return to the principles of the gold standard.

If its denunciation of the privileges of the dollar is very generally approved, the need for laying out, in complement of gold, of a whole of credit facilitieies - which must be of a quasi automatic use, if they want to be able to compete with then to replace the dollar -, will result in directing the reform of the international monetary system towards the creation of an instrument implemented within the framework of the International Monetary International Monetary Funds, the special Drawing rights (SDR).

France is unfavorable there, but its position of negotiation is weakened considerably by the events of May 1968. After the departure of the general de Gaulle, it will adopt the creation of the SDR, not without expressing on their chances of success a skepticism which will be r�v�lera fully justified.

Old 03-27-2007
Gold Member

Can you identify who these Loooominutty guys are? Name names.