Materials: worsted weight yarn, size F crochet hook, polyester fiberfill, (2) 5mm half round beads, glue gun
Size: approx 4.5 inches long
Notes: Work in continuous rounds. Only slip stitches are used. This pattern is worked "inside-out." You will be stitching around the inside of the head & body.
1) ch 4, join w/ sl st to form ring, ch 1, sl st 8 around (8)
2) 2 sl st in every 4th st (10)
3) sl st around (10)
4) 2 sl st in every 5th st (12)
5 - 7) sl st around (12)
8) (skip next st, sl st in next 2 st) 4 times (8)
9) (skip next st, sl st) around, fasten off
2) sl st around (8)
3) 2 sl st in st 3 and 7 (10)
4) (sl st 2, ch 3, sl st in 3rd st fr hk) 2 times. Sl st 8, sl st 2 between "eyes", sl st in next st past 2nd "eye", [skip next st, sl st], sl st, repeat in [ ] 2 times, skip next 2 st, sl st, fasten off.
Attach the arms & legs:
Pull tail ends of yarn through a hole between stitches in upper or lower part of body. Put a drop of hot glue into hole with yarn ends, and pull the ends so that the end of the limb slides just into the hole with the glue. Arms should be 5 "holes" apart.
After attaching limbs, hot glue (or sew) the head onto the body. Glue the white eyes onto the eye stalks on the head. Glue 5mm or 6 mm half round beads onto eyes.
Mouth: With hook, weave small piece of black yarn in a V-shape on frogs face. Glue to secure, then tuck ends inside head.