SafeMove is a two-year collaborative action involving three French and Korean partners. It takes place in the framework of the France-Korea "Science and Technology Amicable Research Programme" (STAR).
French Partners Korean Partners e-Motion project-team
Inria Rhône-Alpes, Grenoble (FR)
Intelligent Systems Research Center
SungKyunKwan University, Suwon (KR)
Lasmea, Clermont-Ferrand (FR)
- Duration: 24 months [January 2004-December 2005].
- Key Events:
- Korea-France Symposium on Dependable Robotic Navigation, SungKyunKwan University, 4-5 October 2004 (mission report - in French).
- France-Korea Workshop, Inria Rhône-Alpes & Lasmea & Inria Rocquencourt, 9-11 February 2005.
- Korea-France Symposium on Dependable Robotic Navigation, SungKyunKwan University, 27-28 October 2005 (mission report).
- France-Korea Workshop, Inria Rocquencourt, 9 December 2005 (programme, talks).