The Land that forms Dunwood Park at Woodend, Shaw was presented to Crompton Urban District Council
by Captain Abram Crompton J.P.on 22nd June 1911
and opened as a park by him on September 14th 1912.
The park mainly comprises of a well kept bowling green, tennis courts and a long path along the base of a forested hillside.
Click here to return to About Shaw.