BoulderDash People Info
Here I list any person who has had something to do with BoulderDash, a brief description of what they have done, their email address and their personal home page.
- Author of an Amiga implementation, called Amiga Boulder Dash (abdash).
- The email address <firstname.lastname@example.org> specified in the documentation is no longer valid (31 Aug 1995).
- Apparently spelled "Gray" not "Grey" despite the contents of the text strings in C64 BoulderDash I.
- Email (unverified): email@example.com
- Author of an Atari BASIC game called "Pitfall", a precursor to BoulderDash. Not related to Activision's Pitfall.
- The Giant List of Classic Game Designers gives the following info:
- Whirlinurd (for Atari 8-bit computers)
- *Boulder Dash, with Peter Liepa (1983?, Atari 8-bit computers, First Star)
- Infiltrator I (1987, C64, Mindscape)
- Infiltrator II (1987, C64?, Mindscape)
- Also possibly the author of other computer games such as:
- Road Raider
- Fiendish Freddy
- One correspondent says:
Chris Gray runs Gray Matter in Toronto. Recently [prior May 1996] they've done Phoenix 3 for 3DO and some sports games.
- Author of the original Atari 400/800 BoulderDash and BoulderDash II.
- The Giant List of Classic Game Designers also gives the following info:
- Super Boulder Dash (1986, Electronic Arts) combo of Boulder Dash & Boulder Dash II
Webmaster for this page is Peter Broadribb