About the History of Conway
Conway School arose out of the philanthropy of Martha and Mary Gee, who in 1852 created the Boston Middle Girls School. Later the School moved to its present site in Tunnard St, Boston at a rebuilding cost of £800.
By 1905 the School acquired the name Conway School and around that time boarded around forty children from all over the world.
This small private school has been a part of the history of Boston for over 150 years and still today provides nursery and educational choice for parents of the surrounding area.
In January 2007, Maypole House School, took control of the closed Conway School which both merged to form Excell International College.
The new nursery accommodation was opened in September which now caters for children as young as 6 months and takes children through the foundation stage on to the Pre-Preparatory and Preparatory Departments. The children follow a broadly based academic education which prepares children for their 1st choice Grammar & Secondary Schools.
© 2006 Conway School & Chatterbox Nursery