Books by Brights
Many of the books listed on this page are available through Amazon.com. Copy the title of the book into this Amazon link. The Brights' Net receives over 6% of the price of any books you buy through this link, but the cost to you remains the same. Of course you can enter the name of any book, whether it is on this list or not, and achieve the same ends.
In fact, 6% of anything you purchase from Amazon will go to the Brights, at no additional cost to you. To make a purchase, simply enter any product name or book title in the Amazon search field. Please purchase all books through Amazon. It means a lot to the Brights Net.
If you are in the U.S. use the Amazon search box above.
If you are in the U.K. use the Amazon search box below.
Click on a title below to learn more. Books are listed alphabetically by title. When you are ready to purchase simply type the name of the book into the Amazon box above.
Disclaimer: The Brights' Net has not reviewed all the books in this section, and the authors provided their own descriptions. Ergo, The Brights' Net is presenting to you these works, not endorsing them.
Please: Purchase all Amazon Books by using the U.S and U.K Amazon links on http://www.the-brights.net/people/books/index.html.
- A 21st Century Rationalist in Medieval America: Essays on Religion,
Science, Morality, and the Bush Administration
- Adventure Lessons: Teaching of an Existential Vagabond
- Affirmations: Joyful and Creative Exuberance
- A Jewish Fugitive in Hitler's Europe
- An Anatomy of Skepticism
- And God Created Lenin: Marxism vs. Religion in Russia 1917-1929
- An Atheist Reads the Torah: Secular Humanistic Perspectives on the Five Books of Moses
- An Evolutionist Deconstructs Creationism
- An Illusion of Harmony: Science and Religion in Islam
- Artificial Minds
- A Somewhat Sceptical Philosophy
- Brain & Belief: An Exploration of the Human Soul
- Churches Ad Hoc: A Divine Comedy
- Coping in Politics with Indeterminate Norms: A Theory of Enlightened Localism
- Concepts: A ProtoTheist Quest for Science-Minded Skeptics
- Dare to Think for Yourself: A Journey from Faith to Reason
- Developing a Universal Religion: Why one is Needed and How it might be Obtained
- Different Drummers - Nonconforming Thinkers in History (educational materials)
- Father, In a Far Distant Time I Find You
- Fear Faith Fact Fantasy
- Fifty Nifty Ways to Help Your Child Become a Better Learner
- Genesis 2.0 - The Search for the Truth Continues
- God, The Devil and Darwin: A Critique of Intelligent Design Theory
- God.com: A Deity for the New Millennium
- God's Brothel: The extortion of sex for salvation...
- Heretics: The Bloody History of The Christian Church
- History: Fiction or Science
- Hope's Fool: A Grandfather's Millennium Notebook
- Human Evolutionary Biology
- Hypoic's Handbook: The Evolutionary Origin, Genetic Blueprint, and Neurophysiological Foundation of Addiction: Hypoism
- In Darwin's Image: How Human Biology Confirms Evolution Theory
- I Sold My Sole on EBay
- Landmines of the Mind: One Thousand Asseverations, Surmises, and Questions about the Design of the Universe and the Meaning of LifeLike Rolling Uphill: Realizing the Honesty of Atheism
- Massa Damnata
- Nonbelief & Evil: Two Arguments for the Nonexistence of God
- Our Almost Impossible Universe: Why the Laws of Nature Make the Existence of Humans Extraordinarily Unlikely
- One Nation Under God
- Outside, Looking In
- Parenting Beyond Belief: On Raising Ethical, Caring Kids Without Religion
- Psychological Foundations of Success: A Harvard-Trained Scientist Separates the Science of Success from Self-Help Snake Oil
- Reading The Bible: Intention, Text, Interpretation
- Scenario: Nascent Christianity Emerges
- Science and Nonbelief
- Second Genesis: A Science Thriller
- Secular Wholeness: A Skeptic's Paths to a Richer Life
- Sense and Goodness Without God: A Defense of Metaphysical Naturalism
- Scenario: Nascent Christianity Emerges: A Carefully Researched Novel Set in the Late First Century of the Common Era
- The Collective, A Novel
- The Cosmic Force, an intriguing investigation
- The Essence of Humanism: Free Thought versus Religious Belief
- The Fundamentals of Extremism: The Christian Right in America
- The Future Jew
- The Ghost in the Universe: God in Light of Modern Science
- The Mystery of the Séance, the force of belief
- Theological Incorrectness: Why Religious People Believe What They Shouldn't
- The Person of the Millennium: The Unique Impact of Galileo on World History
- The Most Dangerous Animal: Human Nature and the Origins of War
- The Myth of Free Will: Essays & Quotes by 40 of the World’s Leading Thinkers
- The Smart Recovery Handbook
- Thick Moralities, Thin Politics: Social Integration Across Communities of Belief
- What It Is or How I Learned to Love The Whale
- Why Intelligent Design Fails: A Scientific Critique of the New Creationism
- Why We Lie: The Evolutionary Roots of Deception and the Unconscious Mind
- William Shakespeare's Sonnet Philosophy
Brights: If you have a book that might join this list, please review the Author Guidelines.