VOTED OFF 07-12-07
1. What is your full name?
2. Do you have a nickname?
"Bauna," "Shanaynay," "Shaniqua"
3. How old were you when you started to dance?
3 years old
4. Do you have any formal dance training? If so, please provide details regarding training.
Yes, I’ve been formally trained in jazz, modern, ballet, tap, and hip hop at No Limits and the Dance Company of San Francisco
5. If you had to categorize your dance style, what would it be (hip hop, ballet, tap etc…)?
6. What other talents/hobbies do you have?
I love to sing.
7. Who is your favorite professional dancer?
I look up to every dancer in this industry who made it doing what they love.
8. Does anyone in your family dance professionally? My mother is a ballerina and my dad on the other hand is definitely on his way….
9. Have you performed in musical theater or in public functions as a dancer?
Yes, I have performed in many public functions as a dancer.
10. What would you like to see happen to you as a result of the show?
I would love to inspire people and share with people my love for dance.
11. Where would you like to be in 10 years and what would you like to be doing?
I see myself dancing non-stop and working and surrounded by amazing people whom I love.
12. What has been your most memorable dance experience?
Definitely making the top 20 on SYTYCD.