VOTED OFF 07-26-07
1. What is your full name?
2. Do you have a nickname?
“Kam”, “KillaKam”, “Kaliper”
3. How old were you when you started to dance?
6 years old
4. Do you have any formal dance training? If so, please provide details regarding training.
Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Acrobatics, Hip Hop and Contemporary
5. If you had to categorize your dance style, what would it be (hip hop, ballet, tap etc…)?
6. What other talents/hobbies do you have?
Riding motorcycles and skydiving.
7. Who is your favorite professional dancer?
There are too many to list.
8. Does anyone in your family dance professionally? No, but my mom thinks she can.
9. Have you performed in musical theater or in public functions as a dancer?
Yes, in the Latin Grammy’s and other performances for Latin America T.V. with numerous artists.
10. What would you like to see happen to you as a result of the show?
I would like this show to open doors to new and exciting opportunities in the dance world.
11. Where would you like to be in 10 years and what would you like to be doing?
Hopefully still entertaining and performing somewhere.
12. What has been your most memorable dance experience?
It’s cheesy but honestly trying out and making it to the top 20 for So You Think You Can Dance.