VOTED OFF 08-02-07
1. What is your full name?
Dominic Kyle Sandoval
2. Do you have a nickname?
3. How old were you when you started to dance?
B-boying (break-dance) Feb. 1999- Jan. 2003 then Jan.2005-till forever
Hip-hop Choreo/Freestyle…2006 (Jan.) until forever
4. Do you have any formal dance training? If so, please provide details regarding training.
Hip-hop Choreo/Freestyle…Jan. 2007-till forever
5. If you had to categorize your dance style, what would it be?
B-boy/Freestyle urban dancer
6. What other talents/hobbies do you have?
Bowling, Golf, Baseball, playing pool, Arena softball, Texas hold’em (poker), making Cereal, and checking my Myspace!
7. Who is your favorite professional dancer?
B-boy Ivan “the urban action figure”
8. Does anyone in your family dance professionally? No
9. Have you performed in musical theater or in public functions as a dancer?
I was in my 5 th grade talent show. Random schools around the Sacramento Area.
Arco Arena….NBA and WNBA games.
10. What would you like to see happen to you as a result of the show?
Accomplishing my main Goal in life, which is to find my character and who I really am as a person. To be known as a Dancer instead of just a BBoy or a “break-dancer”. And to let everybody in this World know that you can do whatever you want to be in life. “Using no limitations as your limitation”-Bruce Lee.
11. Where would you like to be in 10 years and what would like to be doing?
Still dancing, still spinning on my head, and still be a student. I feel in dance there’s never a time to stop Learning. So I would like to remain a student. I want to learn and discover all styles and genres of dance. And of course settled down with my money working for me instead of myself working for my money!
12. What has been your most memorable dance experience?
November of 2005. Orlando, Florida. A competition called “Evolution 2”. I entered a b-boy competition with my Crew “Flexible Flave”. We’ve worked for years to be ranked in the top of our nation and winning this comp. would set us there. And after the Final battle they announced the winners: “Flexible Flave”. To work with my crew members day after day for years…with all of us having the same goals and dreams in life, we finally did it together. That competition not only set our crew on one of the top crews in the nation/world; however, I feel it brought our relationships closer as individuals…so in the end we got 2 for the price of 1!