INTERNET USER EXPERIENCE 2007
Morris Lawrence Building, Ann Arbor, MI
A conference spotlighting methods for dramatically improving today's web site user experience
This third annual conference brings you top industry speakers, practitioners, and authors to provide you with the most complete package of Internet user experience design training, case studies, and real-world examples ever assembled.
IUE has graduated from "an event plus a tutorial" into a full conference event, expanding its scope to include most aspects of web site design and strategy, including user experience design, graphics, branding, marketing message, effective web writing, and enhancements that drive customers to your site.
Whether your intention is to...
- Plan a web site for your company
- Dramatically improve your current web sites
- Train your staff
- Expand your awareness of what web sites can do for your business
- Better synch your marketing staff with your web development staff
- Shift into a career in this field
- Hone your current skills
...there is absolutely no other place for you and your staff to be but at the Morris Lawrence Auditorium in Michigan this coming February for IUE2007!