VOTED OFF 07-26-07
1.What is your full name?
2. Do you have a nickname?
3. How old were you when you started to dance?
4. Do you have any formal dance training? If so, please provide details regarding training.
12 years of tap, ballet, and jazz. 7 years of Lyrical/Contemporary, Pointe, and musical theater
5. If you had to categorize your dance style, what would it be (hip hop, ballet, tap etc…)?
Contemporary/ Lyrical or Jazz
6. What other talents/ hobbies do you have?
I love to write. Anything from poems to research papers! My mom was a writer and one day I want to write a book about her life and her battle with cancer r her notes and poetry.
7. Who is your favorite professional dancer?
Travis wall who has been my dance partner and a best friend for years and has inspired me in every way. And also my sister, who is a beautiful dancer, and the reason I fell in love with it!
8. Does anyone in your family dance professionally? My big sister!
9. Have you performed in musical theater or in public functions as a dancer?
Too many to count
10. What would you like to see happen to you as a result of the show?
I love to be exposed to job opportunities. And more than anything I want to be an inspiration to someone.
11. Where would you like to be in 10 years what would you like to be doing?
Still dancing in a show or a company. I’d love to do more commercials or get into film. I want to have published the book on my mom and use it as a fundraiser for the breast cancer awareness fund my family and I have been setting up in my mom’s name. And of course I want to get married and have a baby and a malti-poo puppy. Yep, I’ve got a lot to work on!
12. What has been your most memorable dance experience?
Performing in London for a Dancers Responding to AIDS benefit.