Gold & Silver Forum   [Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Go Back   Gold & Silver Forum > Main Category > General Discussion > Conspiracies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracies Conspiracies posted here - 9/11 Etc.

Old 03-29-2006

Exclamation US Department of Energy DOE, first agency to confirm HORRIBLE TRUTH, 4 months later

From: How the illuminati postponed the BIG BANG one more time - *** the horrible truth *** , 11-14-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMarriott
Totally falsified - demand in in fact rapidly falling due to drastic population reduction measures NOW being implemented:
http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/pet/pe...dcus_nus_w.htm
No more totally falsified.
US Department of Energy DOE, first agency to confirm the ** HORRIBLE TRUTH ** announced by End Times Prophet, four months later.

Notice that the government has now stopped the total cover-up.
Data refers to the last weeks. Totals are now decreasing...

Net Imports (Including SPR)
02/10/06 >> 02/17/06 >> 02/24/06 >> 03/03/06 >> 03/10/06 >> 03/17/06

13,396 >> 12,855 >> 12,324 >> 12,083 >> 12,223 >> 11,594
Old 06-07-2006

Default Re: US Department of Energy DOE, first agency to confirm HORRIBLE TRUTH, 4 months later

While Saudi Arabia has said it's investing heavily to raise its oil output capacity to 12.5 million barrels a day in 2009 from 11.3 million b/d, the world's No. 1 crude producer has been quietly cutting back current volumes.Saudi Oil Minister Ali Naimi, in an interview with The Wall Street Journal published Monday, said the country's output in April averaged 9.1 million b/d, its lowest level since January 2005.

Naimi, speaking after the Caracas meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, said the reduction was in response to a drop in demand, not an attempt to limit supply and prop up prices.
In early April, U.S. refiners processed their lowest volume of crude oil for that time of year since 1997.
http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=32835

--- Rigzone just forgets to add 1 + 1. Do it by formulating the REAL question:
How come oil prices are only slowly rising, despite rapidly declining Saudi Arabia oil output and steady demand increase in India, China, etc?

You know the answer...
Old 06-07-2006
*Gold Member

Default Re: US Department of Energy DOE, first agency to confirm HORRIBLE TRUTH, 4 months later

Quote:
You know the answer...
Matt...matt...matt. You got to let us in Sparky. I don't know squat. Been trying to figure you out for some time now....man...you give me a headache everytime I read one of your post's. What do you think? What are the voices saying dude?

Benjamin Franklin (1706�1790), U.S. statesman, writer. Autobiography, ch. 8 (written 1771-1790, published 1868).
Old 06-07-2006
Silver Member+

Quote:
You know the answer...
You know I know it Matt. I got your 6.
Old 06-10-2006

Default Re: US Department of Energy DOE, first agency to confirm HORRIBLE TRUTH, 4 months lat

Come on Matty.........I'm piqued
Old 03-19-2007

Default Re: US Department of Energy DOE, first agency to confirm HORRIBLE TRUTH, 4 months lat

One would expect Budgets for homes for elderly to be drastically increasing, due to the age pyramid.

Budgets for homes for elderly are actually decreasing (about 5 pct in last year, check it for your neighborhood), due to the pyramid. Another pyramid and this one is not inverted.

The bigger the lie the easier it is to expose it.
For the illuminati it is easy to fake global data.
To expose it, start by examining the underlying data.

1 + 1 = 2, the sum that the illuminati try to bury by all means.

Last edited by MattMarriott : 03-19-2007 at 09:54 AM.
Old 03-19-2007
Midas Member

Fewer and fewer elderly in my area over the past five years. I see the big trucks come and go from the homes where those over 65 have been living. A few days later, the house is for sale.

The motivation for this can't be scarcity: compressed protein bars become cheaper and more plentiful by the day around here.

Maybe the government has its own sound reasons for deactivating the infirm and unproductive. They are drug users, and they may be terrorists.
Old 03-19-2007
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrillAndFill View Post
Fewer and fewer elderly in my area over the past five years. I see the big trucks come and go from the homes where those over 65 have been living. A few days later, the house is for sale.

The motivation for this can't be scarcity: compressed protein bars become cheaper and more plentiful by the day around here.

Maybe the government has its own sound reasons for deactivating the infirm and unproductive. They are drug users, and they may be terrorists.
Mmm, mmm good.

Name:  holding box of Soylent Green.gif Views: 143 Size:  37.8 KB