BioWare Atari
BioWare Info BioWare Games Support Forums Visit the BioWare Store
Neverwinter Nights Home
Neverwinter Nights Home

NWN 1: Custom Content

New Topic    Post Reply

Go to Page ( 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 Next )

Add this To My Topics

Go To Bottom

Author Sticky: Custom Content Help Wanted/Volunteer Ads
Caspian Cole
Game Owner
Profile: Caspian ColeNWN
NWN: SoU
NWN: HotU
NWN 2

Posted: Saturday, 23 September 2006 12:04PM
Help needed combining .tlk files.

I'm trying to combine 2 tlk files. The d20mm tlk and Mr. Nathan's Psionics. I've tried downloading and using .tlk editors, but quite frankly have no idea how to make them work to actually edit the files.

If anyone would help with this, it would be appreciated.
  Profile: Caspian Cole   Send Message To: Caspian Cole
Novan1123
Game Owner
Profile: Novan1123NWN

Posted: Monday, 16 October 2006 06:55AM
Hi all,
I am currently looking for experienced Builders to join me in making my PW: The World of Karushin.
I am currently working alone, but have made over 100 areas. At the moment, I have started a new, much more detailled version, using CEP v2.

What I am looking for is a few area builders, aswell as one or two item builders.

If you have MSN Instant Messenger and CEP v2, or atleast you can get these some time in the future, please email/add me: howie_novan@hotmail.com , if you want to hear more about it.

-Old people are alot like plastic bags. They are wrinkily and have bad taste.
  Profile: Novan1123   Send Message To: Novan1123
RapidDeployment
Game Owner
Profile: RapidDeploymentNWN

Posted: Sunday, 26 November 2006 08:14AM
I'm looking for someone to help me out with a small hak that would be compatable with CEP2.
I have a rather sizable override that contains the finest heads the community has produced and I would like these to function 100% with CEP phenotypes... most importantly the mounted phenotypes and the flying pheno.
Currently, these heads vanish and I don't have a clue on how to fix them.

I'm a scriptor, story teller and a mod builder, not really a custom content guy... I have built a hak to lock up my code, but never anything overly complicated.
If someone has a few hours they could lend me that'd be great. PM me if you're interested.

Edited By RapidDeployment on 11/26/06 08:35

Profile: RapidDeployment   Send Message To: RapidDeployment
SCARSS
Game Owner
Profile: SCARSSNWN

Posted: Wednesday, 31 January 2007 10:49PM
The Tattered Earth build team is looking to hire one or more person(s) for the purpose of creating a CEP 2 compatable hak.

Requirements:
1.) You must be experienced in hak creation.
2.) You must be able to find specific content in various published haks, as not all content we have found is wanted.
3.) You must be reasonable, and able to work with a small team for this purpose.

A custom tlk file will need to be created. We have chosen several haks from Neverwinter Vault in which we want specific, if not all content from them pulled and combined into one series of haks. We expect this series to be large, thus it is to be split into smaller downloads for dialup users, much like the CEP is.

To apply for this position, please email me at scarss@gmail.com with the title TE Hak Applicant. This is a for a private project, but the finished hak(s) will be available to the public for their own uses.

We prefer applicants within the United States, as payment to foreign countries can be difficult at times.. Payment will be in U.S. currency, and will be discussed in private with the individual applicants.

Richard H.
(Scarss)
  Profile: SCARSS   Send Message To: SCARSS
Ramas Obarskyr
Game Owner
Profile: Ramas ObarskyrNWN
NWN 2

Posted: Thursday, 15 February 2007 08:08PM
I happily offer up my services as a scripter, hak builder, and all around bug finder.
  Profile: Ramas Obarskyr   Send Message To: Ramas Obarskyr
MarcGru
Game Owner
Profile: MarcGruNWN

Posted: Thursday, 08 March 2007 11:14PM
I am looking for people interested in being involved in a HarnWorld persistant world? I would plan to start off with a small number of areas first, then build from there. I would like some modelers to help create custom armor, head, robe, npc, placable models for the game and some people to help script and build.
  Profile: MarcGru   Send Message To: MarcGru
enermo
Game Owner
Profile: enermoNWN

Posted: Thursday, 22 March 2007 02:49PM
Hello! I hope someone out there is willing to lend me a hand in creating a module for my Son. I am combining my bedtime stories with his love of computer games and making a "world" entirely for him in the NWN Toolset. I have just started this project and am currently working on Areas at the moment. I am looking for someone that would be willing to donate their time in the scripting of the module or be willing to offer me advice if I get stuck while scripting it myself. You can contact me at erikandterri@gmail.com if you are interested in lending a hand. Thanks!
  Profile: enermo   Send Message To: enermo
Drake_of_Fire120
Game Owner
Profile: Drake_of_Fire120NWN

Posted: Wednesday, 28 March 2007 04:56PM
Hello all. I'm in need of scripters, builders, and anyone who knows how to build custom classes, for my WoT project, The Pattern Project. At present, we have over one hundred areas built and are utilizing the CEP 2, Pirates of the Sword Coast Haks, and the White Tower haks (found on nwvault). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The project is ambitious and has been in the works since late January.

If you'd like to volunteer, or to join the team, please email me at: x10archer@gmail.com.

-Drake
Game Owner
Profile: MasterUxiNWN
SW: KotOR Xbox

Posted: Saturday, 07 April 2007 04:07AM
I'm interested in a relatively simple helmet model: Roman Centurion helmet. I'm thinking helm_21 with the plume from helmet_05 turned sideways (maybe with the hair a tiny big longer and centered on the top of the head) would be great.

I'm using helmet_21 for my standard legionaries (with the chain shirt) and red cloaks and it works pretty good for a Roman effect. The boots are way off, but I can't be too picky (the Roman armor from the vault looks more like officer/tribune/general wear).

Also a Roman Scutum-looking shield would be great. Oval preferred, but the more square Imperial one is more popular and would work, too. Either would most likely be Tower Shields, or possibly Large Shields.

Edited By MasterUxi on 04/07/07 04:09

Profile: MasterUxi   Send Message To: MasterUxi
MurlynLAN
Game Owner
Profile: MurlynLANNWN

Posted: Tuesday, 10 April 2007 12:00AM
Hi!

I am looking for a tileset that consists of rooftops that look similar to the city exterior.

I need the rooftops to be walkable and have a veriety of sizes/shapes. These do not need to be very high but the ground should be black/void.

I can't see anything like this on the vault so if anyone knows of a hakpak that fits in with this, please let me know.

Or if anyone is willing to make something like this for me, I would be extremely grateful.

Failing that... if there's any good tutorials on creating tilesets with gmax someone could point me towards, I would also be grateful.

Kindest regards,
MurlynLAN!

Edited By MurlynLAN on 04/10/07 00:02

Profile: MurlynLAN   Send Message To: MurlynLAN
esbaroba2
Game Owner
Profile: esbaroba2NWN

Posted: Tuesday, 10 April 2007 09:48PM
hey if anyones intrested in helping me create a chocobo model i would be ur best friend lol... seriously though been 3 years and i cant fin d any modeling programs. email me at esbaroba@hotmail.com if ur intrested
  Profile: esbaroba2   Send Message To: esbaroba2
MurlynLAN
Game Owner
Profile: MurlynLANNWN

Posted: Wednesday, 11 April 2007 02:36AM
Quote: Posted 04/10/07 21:48 (GMT) by esbaroba2

hey if anyones intrested in helping me create a chocobo model i would be ur best friend lol... seriously though been 3 years and i cant fin d any modeling programs. email me at esbaroba@hotmail.com if ur intrested

Try gmax... it's a free modeling program.
  Profile: MurlynLAN   Send Message To: MurlynLAN
Borden Ha'elven
Game Owner
Profile: Borden Ha'elvenNWN
NWN 2

Posted: Wednesday, 18 April 2007 08:29PM
I'm desperately in need of play testers. Going over the same sequence of actions over and over again to find bugs is doing my head in. Please PM or E-mail me at pendlesoft@tiscali.co.uk me if interested. I'll obviously credit any helpers and play test your stuff in return.

Edited By Borden Ha'elven on 04/18/07 20:30

Profile: Borden Ha'elven   Send Message To: Borden Ha'elven
Veavitdpoh
Game Owner
Profile: VeavitdpohNWN

Posted: Tuesday, 01 May 2007 10:34PM
I'm in need of some texture work.

A) underwear - there are dozens of nude hacks, and a number that offer filmy (usually transparent) lingerie. I'm just looking for something that puts sensible, opaque briefs on the male, as well as similarly practical panties and bra for the female. Normal, everyday underwear.

B) wound tattoos - bruises, contusions, scratches, bloody cuts, etc. Tore up in general. By limiting the tattoo to blood-appropriate colors and some timely intervention with OnDamaged and SetCreatureBodyPart, we can all enjoy watching player models die!

C) zombie victim tattoos - similar to B, but rotting festering bloody messes, eye missing, possibly bones showing, etc.

Extra credit for modeling!

A) underwear again - depants the male model. This has been done about a hojillion times already, so it's really just a matter of swiping the work from someone who didn't bother putting on a penis.

B) zombie victim chunkies - much like C above, but with actual bites taken out. Setting a body part to 0 does the trick of amputating, but bloody stumps, chunked-up skulls, and half-devoured torsos (y'know, one side is gutted out) would all be rock star.

...good lord, it's been weeks since anyone posted here. Wonder if this'll get read at all.
  Profile: Veavitdpoh   Send Message To: Veavitdpoh
Tom_Banjo
Game Owner
Profile: Tom_BanjoNWN

Posted: Wednesday, 18 July 2007 04:38PM
im working on a few placeables now that have DLA textures. if anyone has any suggestions on what they want in the hak (bioware placeables reskinned, new custom placeables, or quality community content reskinned) just let me know. there is a link to my email at the following website. you can also see some of the things i have finished now. id love some feedback...

Click Here

Go to Page ( 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 Next )

New Topic    Post Reply

What do these icons mean?
Where can I learn how to use the forums?

Jump To:

Mass Effect: E3 2007 Video
Neverwinter Nights 2 Forums
Hide/Show

English
Deutsch
Franšais
Espa˝ol
Italiano

Hide/Show

View Latest Screenshots 

View Latest Screenshots
Hide/Show

Multiplayer Games at Neverwinter Connections

Today
Schedule a Game...

Current time is: (set time)
Fri, 24 August 2007 11:17AM

Hide/Show

Buy Premium Modules

Top NWN: HotU Modules:
1. TORTURED HEARTS II.
2. More...

Top NWN: SoU Modules:
1. TORTURED HEARTS II.
2. More...

Top CEP Modules:
1. The Lord of Terror The Diablo Campa...
2. More...

Top Modules - NWVault:
1. Hall of Fame
2. More...

Total Modules: 4423

Hide/Show

3,633,598 BioWare Users:
  41 Logged In
  7 Hidden
  151 Guests

1350 Playing Online
  100% NWN
  98% NWN: SoU
  98% NWN: HotU

701 Registered Guilds

6,909,871 posts in forums

Newest Forum Topics:
1. Magic System and Magic in the DA... (Dragon Age General Discussion)

2. fat and skinny (Builders- NWN2 Toolset)

3. Little problem (For Everyone: General discussion forums for NWN2 (No Spoilers Allowed))

4. Nightfall over Tanaris (NWN 1: Modules Discussion)

5. How to script this situation. (NWN 1: Scripting)