1930 Model A Ford Cabriolet Coupe.
  Donated to Georgia Tech in 1961 by Capt. Ted Johnson, a then-retired pilot who had purchased and restored the car for his son.
  Johnson was persuaded by Dean Jim Dull to first sell it and then later donate it to Georgia Tech as the official Ramblin’ Wreck.
  Maintained by the Ramblin’ Wreck Club.
  Appears on the field at all home football games and other events as a symbol of Georgia Tech.
  Restored and painted gold and white by the Ford Motor Co. under the direction of alumnus Pete George, IE '44
  A second Model A, purchased and restored by the Alumni Association in the 1980s, is used at alumni events
  A third automobile purchased and restored by the Georgia Tech Foundation is parked in the lobby of the Georgia Tech Hotel
Model A Ford

Georgia Tech Alumni Association, Copyright 2005-2007