PRODUCTS : BBEDIT : Feature Tour : Other Features
BBEdit Feature Tour
BBEdit’s Other Useful Features
More cool stuff you can use! From complete AppleScript support to spell checking. It’s the little things...:
- Integrated language-aware spell checking with “Check Spelling as You Type’ Improved!
- Extensively configurable key assignments—set keys for commands, Clippings, AppleScript and Unix scripts and filters Improved!
- Hide infrequently used commands—or entire menus—to reduce complexity New!
- Powerful Clippings system—store and insert frequently-used text items and custom tags; with menu-driven and key-bindable item selection; language-sensitive sets (sample C Source, CSS, HTML, Property List, RSS, Ruby, Ruby-in-HTML, and WML clippings sets supplied, with more contributed by the BBEdit user community) Improved!
- Comprehensive AppleScript support: scriptable, recordable, and attachable
- AppleScript palette—fast access to script actions
- Integration with Super Get Info (if installed)
- Support for a wide variety of BBEdit plug-ins
- Plug-In Info window to display version information, online help, and Web links for installed plug-ins.