|| A goal kick is a method of
A goal may be scored directly from a goal kick, but only against the
A goal kick is awarded when:
- the whole of the ball, having last touched a player of the
attacking team, passes over the goal line, either on the ground
or in the air, and a goal is not scored in accordance with Law 10 .
- The ball is kicked from any point within the goal area by a
player of the defending team.
- Opponents remain outside the penalty area until the ball is
- The kicker does not play the ball a second time until it has
touched another player.
- The ball is in play when it is kicked directly beyond the penalty
|| If the ball is not kicked
directly into play beyond the penalty area: