|| A corner kick is a method
of restarting play.
A goal may be scored directly from a corner kick, but only against
the opposing team.
A corner kick is awarded when:
- the whole of the ball, having last touched a player of the
defending team, passes over the goal line, either on the ground
or in the air, and a goal is not scored in accordance with Law 10 .
- The ball is placed inside the corner arc at the nearest corner
- The corner flagpost is not moved.
- Opponents remain at least 9.15 m (10 yds) from the corner arc until the ball is in play.
- The ball is kicked by a player of the attacking team.
- The ball is in play when it is kicked and moves.
- The kicker does not play the ball a second time until it has
touched another player.