Gold & Silver Forum   [Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

New Posts Todays Posts Links Chat Donate Silver/Gold Theme Song
Go Back   Gold & Silver Forum > Main Category > General Discussion > Faith and Religion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Faith and Religion This forum is for faith and religious discussion.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-14-2007
MattMarriott's Avatar
MattMarriott MattMarriott is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,025
Arrow 10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1

10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1

1. God is the creator of all forms of life.
2. God is the creator of the Universe.
3. God is omnipotent.
4. God is omnipresent.
5. God is omniscient.
6. God created all forms of life perfect.
7. God created only one of those forms with Free Will.
8. God will judge each Human for what he did with his Free Will.
9. God will judge Humankind for what they did with God's Creation on Earth. That day has been known as Final Judgement Day, the last of the LAST DAYS. The last day for Mankind on Earth.

One of the KEY questions is the apparent contradiction between fact #5 (God is omniscient) and #7 (God gave Free Will to Humans).
Not a contradiction but a consequence of one more fact, that was proved from day 1 to the first of the FINAL DAYS:
10. God created Humans without the capacity to have ANY glimpse into the HOW for ANY of those nine facts.

There is only ONE new fact ever since. Something that was predicted to happen only in the LAST DAYS.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-14-2007
R MacDonald's Avatar
R MacDonald R MacDonald is online now
*Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Undisclosed Underground Bunker
Posts: 4,932
Default Re: 10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1

Probably the ONLY post that MM has made that I agree with.
__________________

"You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out... If people only understood the rank injustice of the money and banking system, there would be a revolution by morning." --Andrew Jackson

The Red Pill�... available at a Politically Incorrect Website near you!

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
� Any Mechanic



Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-14-2007
Nuggethunter's Avatar
Nuggethunter Nuggethunter is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,469
Default Re: 10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1

Hey mac, could help lookin at the cute pic of the baby, nice....

Tell him uncle Nugget will send him an SAE Brilliant uncirculated if he can memerize those and recite by the age 5.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-14-2007
GoldTeam GoldTeam is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 399
Default Re: 10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1

Is he really going to judge you for what you did? or whether believe in his son Jesus?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-14-2007
Wyldwil's Avatar
Wyldwil Wyldwil is offline
*Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 3,029
Default Re: 10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1

Hey Matt....If #6 is true, does that make the Illumanati perfect?
__________________
"We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves to be like other people."- Arthur Schopenhauer
[T]he essence of so-called war prosperity; it enriches some by what it takes from others. It is not rising wealth but a shifting of wealth and income. � Ludwig von Mises
Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms.
~Congressman Ron Paul


Quote:
Originally Posted by DrillAndFill View Post
You are all Halo.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-14-2007
TonyG's Avatar
TonyG TonyG is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 337
Default Re: 10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Marriot
8. God will judge each Human for what he did with his Free Will.
9. God will judge Humankind for what they did with God's Creation on Earth. That day has been known as Final Judgement Day, the last of the LAST DAYS. The last day for Mankind on Earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldTeam View Post
Is he really going to judge you for what you did? or whether believe in his son Jesus?
Good question to bring up to affirm salvation by grace through faith but: I would say that we will be judged on both if we believe in his son Jesus and what we do with our lives through him afterwards.

Quote:
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jhn 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jhn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
The phrase 'wrath of god' refers both to judgement and 'seperation'. This verse is refering to those who believe not in his Son. They possibly have chosen to not believe in the Creator or chosen to not to believe that they have a moral obligation to glorify and please him as a created being.

Quote:
Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them. Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
They may or may not have understood that the wages of 'going their own way' is eternal seperation from Him. Our actions or lack of actions have influence and ramifications on others and on His Creation. If people have not repented of 'going their own way', asked for and trusted God that his Sons substitutionary death for them cancels their death sentence then the wrath of God remains on them. Their eternal future is hopeless and empty and this hopelessness/emptiness manifests itself in the fruits of the flesh.

Gal 5:19ff Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Those who repent of their sins and of 'going their own way and ask and trust their Creator for forgiveness and new life have crossed over from death to life. They may or may not realize immediately that God substituted Christ's death (the righteous for the unrighteous, the innocent for the guilty, the just for the unjust) to satisfy the judgement of sin and death. In sacrificing the innocent for the guilty, it broke the power of law of sin and death. This substitutionary death is the reasons that God can forgive our sin, because he Himself took responsibilty for mankind and offered a way of escape.

However, people entering into forgiveness and a new relationship with Him do not alway understand the cross. I know I didn't. I simply trusted that if God really Created us (as was evident from creation) he would have given us written testimony of his expecations of us. Not only that, but just to make sure we had confidence in it wouldn't he confirm his truth through the ages with signs and wonders, and wouldnt' He himself enter into the world to verify that written testimony? After logically reasoning that 'the word became flesh and dwelt among us' I was able to trust Jesus' (God's) words at face value: Mat 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Through his grace, I was able to confess that I was afraid of dying because of my various sins of hatred, envy, etc etc.... and I asked Him, trusting His Words to forgive those sins and take me to be with Him If and when I should die and to also help me be a better person. That night, a 7 or 8 yr old boy crossed over from death (wrath of God) to life and he cried himself to sleep with the Peace, warmth and love that flooded his soul through a 'yes' answer answer of eternal forgiveness. There is more to say concerning election, predestination, etc etc...but the perspective is subjective not objective.

So, yes, it as you say, God's wrath and judgement remains on those who do not trust Jesus his son. Good point....and the primary point usually thought of with the word 'judgement'

But even afterwards, I feel that we will also be 'judged' somehow by the manner of which we allow him to work in our lives in transforming our fruits of the flesh into fruits of the Spirit, and our works of faith in Him.
Quote:
Jhn 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jhn 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
Even if as a believer, our 'christian works' or works for the church are done in the flesh, they will be burnt up as dross. These two judgements are referred to as 'the Great White thrown judgement" and the Bema Seat judgement.

Quote:
ESV 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 [1] 10 According to the grace of God given to me, like a skilled master builder I laid a foundation, and someone else is building upon it. Let each one take care how he builds upon it. 11 For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— 13 each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. 14 If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.
I'm sure you'll probably agree to this idea and the point isnt' to criticize your rhetorical question....just taking the opportunity to give testimony and to bring up the idea of the Bema Seat judgement for believers.

TonyG
__________________
A preacher bellowed over the radio "If your out worshiping God on the Golfcourse on Sunday morning, take care that your worshiping God and not Golf. He didnt' realize that he also inferred that if you in worshipping God in Church on Sunday morning, that you need to take care that your worshipping God and not Church.

Last edited by TonyG : 04-28-2007 at 03:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-15-2007
End Times Evan End Times Evan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10
Default Re: 10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMarriott View Post
There is only ONE new fact ever since. Something that was predicted to happen only in the LAST DAYS.
MattMarriott, would that one new fact be relevant to
Dan12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (KJV) ?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-15-2007
WAoG WAoG is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,790
Default Re: 10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by End Times Evan View Post
MattMarriott, would that one new fact be relevant to
Dan12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (KJV) ?
Hi End Times Evan. Welcome aboard.

12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and "seal" the Book (Rev. 5:1-5), [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and [evil] knowledge (1 Tim. 5:20) shall be increased.

Rev. 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a Book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (seven in God's "Code" means ALL or COMPLETELY).
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the Book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Source of David, hath prevailed to open the Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

5:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:
__________________
"Get hold of fifty of the wealthiest Jewish financiers, the men who are
interested in making wars for their own profit. Control them, and you will
put an end to it all."
Henry Ford

"We are at the bottom, not merely of the latest Great War, but of nearly all
your wars; not only of the Russian, but of every other major Revolution in,
your history . . . We did it solely with the irresistible might of our
spirit, with ideas and propaganda."

Rothschild biographer, Marcus Eli Ravage
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-18-2007
Jeffs47's Avatar
Jeffs47 Jeffs47 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 649
Default Re: 10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldTeam View Post
Is he really going to judge you for what you did? or whether believe in his son Jesus?
I would say yes. Both if you prefer. The thought that you can be a lying, cheating, adulterous asshole, but are still judged worth because of your belief only is Bullshit.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-02-2007
jerry jerry is offline
Gold Member+
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: GREEN BAY AREA OF WISCONSIN
Posts: 2,662
Default Re: 10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1

Why only one god?

Monotheism is not the only route.

"I am the lord thy god, thou shalt not have other GODS before me."

Doesn't this give rise to acknowledgment of the existence of other gods who must take a position behind your god?

If god (your god) created the universe, do those other gods occupy other universes?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright = None use it and Link to GIM
[page compression: 68.70 k/82.29 k (16.52%)]