Gold & Silver Forum   [Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Go Back   Gold & Silver Forum > Main Category > General Discussion > Conspiracies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracies Conspiracies posted here - 9/11 Etc.

Old 05-16-2006

Arrow Flight United 93: the Shanksville act, explained worldwide first time exclusive

Ghost Flight United 93
The illuminati staged the "Shanksville act" to suggest that a "plane" was shot down.
The illuminati expected you to believe that there had been three flights and the Pentagon "crash" was staged to terrorise whoever started asking questions about 9/11, by letting them understand that it was an inside operation, as even the last idiot could see no plane at all.

1. The illuminati staged it to make people believe that the "plane" was shot down, ("Given that there were six eyewitnesses who say they saw a military jet in the area, my bet is that it was shot down. that's certainly consistent with an 8 mile wide debris field."), to cover-up the fact that they could not present any debris ...
2. ... while selling the official story that it was a crash.

This achieves all the desired results:
- people believe that there was a flight with heroes. For all audiences, of course: the old paradigma, christian and family man, Todd Beamer; the new paradigma, gay, Mark Bingham;
- less probabilites for people to question that there were actually two other "planes" crashing against the WTC towers;
- people will accept the hidden message that it was shot down, since it is acceptable.

"Flight 93"-First Video footage at the scene
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc
Note: video used by the illuminati to create the suggestion that the "plane" was shot down - for the average idiot.
Afterwards the video was classified as for "idiots below the average idiot" and it was no more used.
Source: Flight United 93 explained worldwide first time exclusive by Matt Marriott
http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread...hreadid=166619

-----
16 May 2006 - US government releases a video of the plane crashing into the Pentagon on 11 September 2001
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavconsole/u...wm_4988038.stm

Wondering why "12. September" appears at the bottom left? Read the first lines of article above...

The illuminati staged the "Shanksville act" to suggest that a "plane" was shot down

The illuminati expected you to believe that there had been three flights and the Pentagon "crash" was staged to terrorise whoever started asking questions about 9/11, by letting them understand that it was an inside operation, as even the last idiot could see no plane at all.
Old 05-16-2006
Midas Member

Default Re: Flight United 93: the Shanksville act, explained worldwide first time exclusive

Has anyone seen where I left my coffee?
Old 05-16-2006
*Silver Member+

Default Re: Flight United 93: the Shanksville act, explained worldwide first time exclusive

The illuminati staged the coffee disappearance.
People jumped to the conclusion that nothing could go wrong with a new set of moneymaking schemes that promised something for nothing. The similarities between this bit of delusion and the even more widespread faith that humanity can pump infinite amounts of cheap energy out of a finite planet leaves me wondering if the exponential expansion of industrial society over the last two centuries or so might be seen, in a certain sense, as the biggest speculative bubble of them all. -JM Greer
Old 05-16-2006
Midas Member

That explains it. Now I completely understand!
Old 05-19-2006
Midas Member

Good to see you are SO on top of things.
Old 05-19-2006
Gold Member+

But...... I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Prag

Frogs are evil. Thereby anything green is evil. Therefore the man in the green suit is evil and must really be a frog disguised as a man. Why else would he be wearing a suit?

We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition dies, I think the soul of America dies with it. -Edward R. Murrow
Old 09-17-2006

The Big Picture
http://911-for-dummies.blogspot.com/