Bazaar 1.4.3 has been released. It has? where is it then?! I don't see anything in the place below ...
This release includes only bugfixes compared to 1.4.
Note: Bazaar 1.4.2 and 1.4.1 have been released previously, without release notes, by lack of time.
Where to get Bazaar ?
The Bazaar downloads page at http://bazaar.canonical.com/Baz1x/Downloads lists binary and source locations for bazaar.
Documentation for baz 1.4 is available in the bazaar-docs category of email@example.com. Debs are available in the main apt repository, and a prebuilt copy is available online at http://bazaar.canonical.com/doc
Bugfixes (over baz 1.4.2)
* Several bugfixes in archive-mirror. The election algorithm now
- follows the specifications given on the wiki (see
* Changed the order of libraries on the link command line. This solves
- a build problem on some architecture. (mac OS X and Cygwin, at least)
* Do not display diff several times for added files in
- changeset-report (bug #1221)
* Fixed a panic() in lock-revision
* Some error message clarified or reformated. Several "panic" messages
- transformed into explicit error messages.
* Fixed a panic() in export, when a relative pathname is given as destination.
* Fixed write-through mirror, added a testcase
* fixed a segfault in baz archive-version
* don't "panic" when doing "baz log" outside a tree, added -d option.