|The Plaza Hotel opened in the late 1800s or early 1900s as The Oriental.
The name was changed to The Plaza Hotel some time prior to 1905.
|This inlaid tile flooring is all that remains of the Plaza Hotel today.
|All photographs on this site (c) 2001-2004 lisa lamb unless otherwise noted
Do not reproduce, in part or in whole, without prior written consent