Visiting Professor, Bournemouth University.
- Professorial Fellow, Queen Mary IP Research Institute.
- Professor of IP Law, Magister Lvcentinvs programme, University of Alicante.
- Visiting Professor, Faculty of Laws, UCL.
- IP consultant to Slaughter and May, solicitors.
- Editor, European Trade Mark Reports and European Copyright and Design Reports.
Jeremy is consultant editor to Butterworths' Intellectual Property Law Handbook and E-Commerce and Information Technology Law Handbook. He has also written numerous articles and books, the most recent of which are Introduction to Intellectual Property Law (Butterworths, fourth edition, 2002, co-authored with Alison Firth) and Trade Mark Law: a Practical Anatomy (Oxford University Press, 2003). Together with Ilanah Simon he runs his own web blog devoted to intellectual property news and issues: IPKat (www.ipkat.com).