American Atheists Inc., Lon Bevill, v. City Of Stark, Florida.
American Atheists Inc., Mark W. Butler v. The City of Jacksonville, Florida, Mayor John Peyton, Sherrif John Rutherford, Council President Michael Corrigan.
Chester Smalkowski, Nadia Smalkowski, American Atheists v. Hardesty Public School District, The County Of Texas County, Oklahoma, The Town Of Hardesty, Oklahoma, David Davidson, David Brewer, Lloyd Buckley, Ernest Cook.
Clyde Baxley, Grace Brown, Edward Byford, Bill Jager, Al Sundquist, James Woolever, Arlen Acharias, and Dorothy Anne Zappa Vs. State of Alaska
American Atheists, Inc., and Steve Walker vs. City of Detriot, City of Detroit Downtown Development Authority, and Detroit Economic Growth Corporation
Steel Crosses on Utah Highways
- Court filings - January 4, 2006
- Motion to Dismiss - January 14, 2006
- Documents requesting intervention - December 30, 2005
- Opposition to intervention by Utah HP
- motion for partial summary judgment and Supporting Memo asking the court to determine that a Christian Cross is exclusively a Christian religious symbol and that no amount of rhetoric nor post hoc rationalization nor violation of that false witness admonishment can change that. – March 17, 2006
- Intervener’s Answer – April 9, 2006
- Judge’s order in the Utah Highway Patrol Crosses Case – April 18, 2006
- Defense Motion – May 5, 2006
- Declaration of Brian M. Barnard - May 8, 2006
Declaration of Brian M. Barnard - June 29, 2007
- Defendent's Memo in Opposition to motion – May 5, 2006
- Additional documents from May 14 and May 19, 2006
“Dobsongate” Freedom of Information Act Request
American Atheists vs. Starke, Florida
Idaho Atheists National Day of Prayer Case
Court Decision on Idaho Atheists National Day of Prayer Case
Society of Separationists vs. Pleasant Grove
Challenging Kentucky County Tax Exemption for Clergy
Lawsuit generates press coverage. (August 2005)
Borden v. School District of the Township of East Brunswick et als.