American values are at the heart of America's historic rise to world leadership. These include, among others, respect for hard work, sacrifice, civility, love of family, respect for life, education and love of freedom. To remain a superpower in the world we must continuously and vigorously reaffirm these key components that have led to America's greatness as a country.
- Governor Romney, UPI, February 26, 2005
- Governor Romney, Union Leader, March 19, 2006
- Governor Romney, Boston Globe, March 2, 2005
- Governor Romney, Boston Globe, May 18, 2006
- Governor Romney, Boston Globe, Op-Ed, July 26, 2005
To receive email updates from Governor Romney and get connected with the campaign,
sign up now!
- Ask Mitt Anything: Right to Life
- Ask Mitt Anything: Traditional Marriage
- In The News: "Romney stresses family values"
- Speeches: Governor Mitt Romney's Remarks At The National Right To Life Convention Forum
- Watch Mitt TV: Fox "Hannity & Colmes": Right to Life Views
- Watch Mitt TV: ABC "This Week", On Family and Marriage
- Watch Mitt TV: ABC "This Week", Faith & Values
- Watch Mitt TV: Faith In The American People