Login

Not a member yet? Click here to register!
Username:
Password:

CVG NETWORK

CVG
Games Radar
Edge Online
PSW Magazine
PSM3 Magazine
PC Zone Magazine
Xbox World 360 Magazine
NGamer Magazine
PC Gamer Magazine
CheatStation
Forums
New screens from SimCity Societies
View previous topic - View next topic  
SNAPEY
Kudos: 12

PostPosted: 10 Oct 07 3:35 pm Reply with quote

Looks a bit poo at the moment if you ask me.

Nice BP logos splashed everywhere.
Dajmin
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 10 Oct 07 4:41 pm Reply with quote

Seems a bit weird to me - an oil company fighting climate change? Won't they go bust if we switch to an alternate fuel source?

The BP logos are understandable on oil wells and petrol stations, but on a solar panel array? British Petroleum? Let me guess - their next move will be to change that to British Power instead...
Xbox Live: Dajmin
Playing: Resident Evil 4 - Wii | 360 Getting Repaired | Brain Training Age: 22 (-5)
seancuk23
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 10 Oct 07 5:09 pm Reply with quote

Dajmin wrote:
Seems a bit weird to me - an oil company fighting climate change? Won't they go bust if we switch to an alternate fuel source?

The BP logos are understandable on oil wells and petrol stations, but on a solar panel array? British Petroleum? Let me guess - their next move will be to change that to British Power instead...

No, they diversify and adapt and partnering up with EA to help raise awareness is a way of increasing their revenue when they switch to be being a green energy provider!
Tonyb
Kudos: 21

PostPosted: 10 Oct 07 7:03 pm Reply with quote

Cynical in-game advertising at its worst! Yet again it's the major companies trying to "cash-in" on the latest political fad to score brownie points and increase sales!!

Whatever your political beliefs regarding "global warming", "global dimming" et al...force feeding that crap in gaming is pretty sad and i think gamers on the whole are smart enough to know that the "Green Debate" is better served elsewhere!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: