The new Radio 1 schedule starts on Friday 12 October!
This is how it shapes up...
· The Chris Moyles Show will be extended by an extra half an hour with a new start time of 6.30am from Monday 15 October.
· Sunday evenings 7pm - midnight becomes the Teen Zone - Switch with Annie Mac, The Surgery with Kelly Osbourne.
· Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates will host Radio 1's Chart Show plus a new audience request show.
· Friday and Saturday evenings become 'the best club flyer in the world' dedicated to dance music genres (Fridays) and black music genres (Saturdays).
See the new Radio 1 schedule for start times.
More brand new shows are being introduced...
· Nihal will host the weekend breakfast show.
· New DJ Greg James takes over the prestigious early breakfast slot, having been plucked from student radio.
· Trevor Nelson's Saturday evening show will be simulcast on Radio 1's sister station 1Xtra.
· Huw Stephens and the Nations shows continue and become BBC Introducing, the BBC's initiative supporting the newest emerging musical talent.
· Rob da Bank and friends will see Rob curating a series of unique one off radio shows with high profile guests.
· Dick and Dom join the station to host the Sunday morning show.