Andrisoft provides complete traffic monitoring
, network protection
, policy enforcement
and traffic accounting
solutions for IP networks using the scalable, innovative, high performing WanGuard Platform
to protect Core IP Network Infrastructure and the Application Service Network Infrastructure layers of the network.
Andrisoft WanGuard Platform addresses the many aspects of network monitoring and protection needed to ensure the secure and reliable delivery of essential network services.
WanGuard Platform's Features
Some of the key features and benefits of the WanGuard Platform are listed below:
Supported Data Acquisition Methods
- Inform you about data bottlenecks, security attacks or routing troubles in your network.
- Quickly see what is happening in your network through a intuitive visual display of network traffic and anomalies.
- View interesting traffic graphs and show various real-time network statistics (top hosts, top protocols, top ports etc.).
- Locate various network attacks (denial-of-service attacks, infected by worm hosts etc.).
- Granular, domain-level DDoS detection for 100.000 domains on low-end server hardware.
- Malicious traffic cleaning ( DDoS mitigation ) & policy enforcement though WanGuard Filter.
- Traffic accounting capabilities & historical audit trail analysis.
- State of the art reporting & response architecture.
- Extremely fast (under 5 seconds anomaly detection time), flexible and easy to deploy and manage.
- The lowest TCO and absolutely the best performance / cost trade-off in the industry.
Depending on your infrastructure you can choose between two different traffic monitoring methods supported by our software:
Innovative Web Based User Interface
- Packet sniffing : WanGuard Sniff inspects all network data packets passing the system's network card and is able to do complex traffic analysis in real-time. The analyzer can capture SPAN/TAP router/switch ports or can be deployed in-line.
- NetFlow : WanGuard Flow is the platform's Netflow analyzer. The Netflow protocol is supported by most Cisco routers to measure bandwidth usage. Although being the most complex type to set up it is also the most powerful method suitable for high traffic networks and can also classify network traffic by IP address, protocol and other parameters.
Reports & Notifications
- Network, Bandwidth and Anomalies monitoring through the innovative Ajax-Enabled WanGuard Console. The WanGuard Console is also the control centre for all WanGuard Sensor and WanGuard Filter systems deployed within the network.
- Graphs are always generated on-the-fly for live reporting.
- Easy to use navigation allows to drill into the live monitoring results.
- Results are shown in various graphs and tables :
- live data for last 7 days.
- 15 minutes averages for up to one month.
- 30 minutes averages for up to 3 months.
- one hour averages for up to 365 days.
- Top Talkers, Top Protocols, Top Connections.
- Authenticated access (username/password necessary) for multiple users with different security profiles.
Installation and Deployment
- Ability to build complex event processing rules through web interface.
- State of art reporting, including powerful and easy to use API for scriptable actions.
- For any endpoint (single ip or subnet) monitored, customizable specific actions can be defined when an anomaly is detected, or when preconditions are validated:
- Filtering the anomaly automatically through WanGuard Filter.
- Customizable email notifications for any new anomaly, during the anomaly or at the end of the anomaly.
- Customizable email notifications towards attacker's ISP, including relevant tcpdump logs.
- BGP announcements for the targeted addresses.
- Sideline filtering using third party devices (Cisco PIX filtering, route blackhole etc.).
- Run your own scripts. Easy access to attack parameters from all scripting languages.
- Configurable reports (graphs, data table) for any given time frame can be easily generated.
- Includes a powerful billing system for bandwidth based billing.
- Automatic Archiving into an easy searchable database for :
- No negative side effects on network performance.
- It takes less than one hour to install WanGuard Platform. Your network will be protected immediately after installation. No baseline data gathering is required.
- No training costs required. Network personnel can use our software in the shortest time.