||1-4 with Bluetooth or N-Gage Arena
|Scheduled Release Date:
One of the world's wackiest, addictive, and enjoyable games hits the N-Gage in its most multiplayer online-focused form to date! Worms World Party features globally appealing humor, habit-forming multiplayer match-ups, and a myriad of game options to keep you coming back for more. Do you want to get your hands dirty in a quick firefight or exercise your generalship in a long, thought-out wormfest? We put control in your hands. Why? Because worms don't have hands, silly!
- In this turn-based action strategy game, teams of humorously animated worms wage battles across weird, randomly generated landscapes
- Single player modes include training missions to hone your creative attack and lightning-speed decision making skills in deathmatch and mission-based games
- Unleash mutant worm-destroying sheep, fierce bazooka cannons, and ancient Kung Fu powers on unsuspecting worm opponents
- Fight your way across several environments including snow-covered worlds and deep, dark forests. Perhaps the lure of the cheese landscape is calling you to battle, or you may just win the day and declare yourself king of the fruit bowl... it's all up to you to decide!
- With the power of the customizer, you can name your worms, select unique weapon inventories, and, when the inevitable happens, pick out the tombstone for your worm's final resting place
- Fully customizable game options that allow you, the player, the ability to choose the way you deal wormy mayhem to opponents, from drawn-out wars to quick and dirty skirmishes
N-Gage Exclusive Features
- The more worms, the better: 2 people can go head-to-head against each other over a wireless Bluetooth connection, or have a 4-way battle in the N-Gage Arena
- Because N-Gage Arena play is turn-based, the speed of your GPRS connection won't affect the quality of gameplay
- Testyourself in tournaments, including "Worm King" elimination and "Survival of the Wormiest"
- Matchmaking helps you find other gamers by skill level or time zone
- There's more than one way to top the global rankings in the N-Gage Arena, from top scores to worst friendly-fire offender to most boring worm
© 2004 THQ Wireless International S.a.r.l. Worms ©1995 Team 17 Software. Worms and Team 17 are registered or trademarks of Team 17 Software Limited. Original concept by Andy Davidson. All Rights Reserved. Published by THQ Wireless International S.a.r.l. THQ Wireless International S.a.r.l. and its logo are trademarks of THQ Wireless Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Get a plan before you head into battle. Find hints, tips, FAQs, manuals and more in the support section »