Joint & Dual Degrees
Tuck offers joint and dual degrees in association with Dartmouth's other graduate programs and some of the nation's best professional schools. Tuck also permits students to design their own dual-degree programs with other universities.
Tuck students may participate in the following dual-degree programs:
- MBA/MALD with The Fletcher School at Tufts University
- MBA/MPA with the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University
- MBA/MSEL with Vermont Law School's top-ranked Environmental Law program
- MBA/MA with the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University
Tuck's joint-degree programs include:
- The MD/MBA, offered with Dartmouth Medical School, is designed to create leaders in healthcare and medical administration and in entrepreneurial ventures in pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical product industries.
- The MPH/MBA is a three-year program in public health management that includes extensive elective coursework at Dartmouth's Center for the Evaluative Clinical Sciences (CECS), a locus of scientists and clinician-scholars working to improve the healthcare system.
- The MEM/MBA, offered with Dartmouth's Thayer School of Engineering, prepares students for careers in technology management and positions of industrial leadership. Most students complete their first-year core and then complete their MEM credits.