Send a message via AIM to Theory?
Default PvP The Animated Series

Um...thoughts?

Inverted Insights: Another blog about absolutely nothing
Old 11-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Incoherance is my friend

ZippyDSMlee is on a distinguished road

Who/what/when/where?
Sex ed is like teaching your child how to hunt, it dosent mean he will hunt all furries, merely how to select a target,load a gun and make a skilled kill and help him find a trophy he will obey for most of his life. .:ZippyDSMlee
-----------------------
Thos that say teaching kids sex ed will make them promiscuous,should use that logic about hunting and firearms, if it dosent make them killers it wont make them fornicators, logic oh how you have been wronged!:ZippyDSMlee
Old 11-28-2006, 06:41 PM
GP Celebrity

KN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to KN Send a message via MSN to KN Send a message via Yahoo to KN Send a message via Skype™ to KN

I wish the fake rivalry between PvP and PA was mentioned.

PA: *has PAX*
PvP: ...*gets syndicated*
PA: *rents convention hall the size of Texas*
PvP: ...."fuuuuuck youuu" *gets animated series*

Serious though, this is maaajorily hypocritical on part of Scott. He's been making jabs at Tim Buckley ever since he got his animated series (including making 'Blamminations', "WHICH ARE TOTALLY FREE.". Not to mention one of the later ones consisted almost completely of intro, which oddly came about on the same time an incredibly short episode of CAD Premium was released). Not only that, but he's using the same ****ing publisher (Blind Ferret).

"Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Give a man the internet and he can set up a blog whining about the lack of fish and why girls don't like him."
Old 11-28-2006, 06:49 PM
The Yin to Your Yang

Sprngpilot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nintendoid View Post
Serious though, this is maaajorily hypocritical on part of Scott. He's been making jabs at Tim Buckley ever since he got his animated series (including making 'Blamminations', "WHICH ARE TOTALLY FREE.". Not to mention one of the later ones consisted almost completely of intro, which oddly came about on the same time an incredibly short episode of CAD Premium was released). Not only that, but he's using the same ****ing publisher (Blind Ferret).
I was going to say all of this, almost word for word. Once I heard the news of a PvP animated series available by subscription only, I raised one eyebrow and thought to myself: "Sounds like Scott's going to be eating a serving of crow tonight." I love PvP and am happy to support it whenever possible, but I think Kurtz owes Buckley an apology for all the **** he gave him.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:54 PM
GP Celebrity

KN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to KN Send a message via MSN to KN Send a message via Yahoo to KN Send a message via Skype™ to KN

I was willing to not think about it, but then I clicked the link and ended up at Blind Ferret.

I'm a CAD Subscriber, and I'd probably take a look at PvP if I actually read the comic. I can't really be bothered.

Besides, the original argument of Buckley being greedy is void, since he donates rather generously to pretty much every charity on the intarwebs, even the one of people that hate him (PA).

No really, the Penny Arcade guys either dislike or hate Buckley. Not only do they join in with Scott's jokes about him, they also specifically mentioned "CAD Syndrome" in a recent podcast when Mike asked if it was appropriate to just mention a title in a comic just like that.

I do really like PA though. I bought their comics and I want the game they're making. I also like CAD a lot. So yah. I dunno.

"Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Give a man the internet and he can set up a blog whining about the lack of fish and why girls don't like him."
Old 11-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Dune cookie

Thefremen is on a distinguished road

Well, Tycho and Gabe are interested in it, so I must say I'm a bit intregued. I sometimes like the comic when it isn't as boring as wheat bran.

I heart gamefly.

Bad Comics Review blog

My webcomic which is awful.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:16 PM
The Favorite

Theory? is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Theory?

Buckley is such a self-important loser it makes me hurl reading his blog. He also can't draw to save his life. I look at his characters and they're just sloppy and ugly, and so is their website.

CAD also outsourced all their animators and Blind Ferret only does production now. With the PvP series, BF is using all local artists who's only job is to draw PvP. According to Scott, its him and Kris Straub who will be doing all the direction and writing for the show to make sure it doesn't turn into CAD.

That's what he says at least.

Inverted Insights: Another blog about absolutely nothing
Old 11-28-2006, 08:23 PM
Incoherance is my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theory? View Post
Buckley is such a self-important loser it makes me hurl reading his blog. He also can't draw to save his life. I look at his characters and they're just sloppy and ugly, and so is their website.

CAD also outsourced all their animators and Blind Ferret only does production now. With the PvP series, BF is using all local artists who's only job is to draw PvP. According to Scott, its him and Kris Straub who will be doing all the direction and writing for the show to make sure it doesn't turn into CAD.

That's what he says at least.
CAD?Blind Ferret?
I am NOT one with the force..my geekness wanning 0-o
Sex ed is like teaching your child how to hunt, it dosent mean he will hunt all furries, merely how to select a target,load a gun and make a skilled kill and help him find a trophy he will obey for most of his life. .:ZippyDSMlee
-----------------------
Thos that say teaching kids sex ed will make them promiscuous,should use that logic about hunting and firearms, if it dosent make them killers it wont make them fornicators, logic oh how you have been wronged!:ZippyDSMlee
Old 11-28-2006, 08:32 PM
Dune cookie

Thefremen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSMlee View Post
CAD?Blind Ferret?
I am NOT one with the force..my geekness wanning 0-o
Like Theory? said, the creator is very full of himself. When he says something which most people would say sarcasticly like "I am a golden greek god and can do no wrong" he actually means it.

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php

I heart gamefly.

Bad Comics Review blog

My webcomic which is awful.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:34 PM
Incoherance is my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefremen View Post
Like Theory? said, the creator is very full of himself. When he says something which most people would say sarcasticly like "I am a golden greek god and can do no wrong" he actually means it.

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php
Ah CAD=Clrt alt del
-----------------------