Water and Waste Water Department
Introduction Projects

This department renders two vital services: water supply, and sanitation, and serves more than 160,000 inhabitants in Nablus including surrounding villages. Water supply network services were firstly laid in 1932 during the British mandate and expanded to become 345 km length. Nablus’ drinking water network is mainly fed by four resources; Dair Sharaf, Al-Fara’a, Al-Badan and Audala wells. Nablus’ sewer network was established at the beginning of the second half of the last century, and provides its services for more than 95% of the total population while the remaining 5% use septic tanks. The department is being managed by a total number of 289 employees including engineers, technician and support staff.

Contact Persons: (Head) Eng. Imad Masri

 Telefax 972-9-2390024







Nablus, Faisal Street, P.O.Box 218, Palestine. Tel. 972-9-2379313, Fax 972-9-2374690.

Email: Nablus@Nablus.org  - Webpage: www.nablus.org

Designed By: Nablus Municipality