The systems used are recognized by the FBI, and will be provided to you in a formal report as well as on our optional GeneCard (pictured on the right). By combining fingerprint, photographic, and digital technologies with the power of DNA profiling, IDENTIGENE has developed the ultimate in identification.
The GeneCard has proved to be valuable in many different segments. The powerful DNA profiling technology is encouraged to be used by parents when adopting newborn children. Insurance companies use DNA profiling as a precautionary tool to protect against life insurance fraud. Lawyers are bundling these services with packages, such as the Last Will and Testament, to assist in protecting the assets of large estates. Funeral homes are bundling these cards with other products and services.
Once the specimens for the DNA Profiling and/or Banking are received by IDENTIGENE, the GeneCard DNA ID Card will be available between 2 and 3 weeks. We have specialists available to help answer any questions that you may have regarding the procedure.
DNA Profiling and/or Banking is a "additional option" for those that are having other DNA tests or DNA profiles done. It is not a stand alone product. If DNA Banking is selected, you will receive a certificate of DNA banked with your results.
Some GeneCard Features:
- The CODIS-associated DNA Profiling Systems used are recognized by the FBI and other forensic laboratories around the world.
- DNA profiles are maintained in a confidential database at IDENTIGENE.
- Greater than 99% positive identification.
- Incorporates fingerprint, picture and a DNA profile technologies.
- Can be use to positively identify samples from sources such as gum, hair, licked stamps/envelopes, and biological fluids.
Steps to DNA Profiling and Banking
- Contact a IDENTIGENE Customer Support Specialist for information
regarding our GeneCard and DNA Banking services by calling
toll-free: (888) 404-GENE or using the electronic
information request form.
- Collecting the DNA specimens is simple. Easy instructions to collect
the cheek cell specimens from the individual(s) to be included
in the DNA ID and Banking process are provided by IDENTIGENE.
- DNA Specimens are sent to IDENTIGENE for DNA Identification and/or Banking. Identification cards usually take between 2 and 3 weeks for delivery.
|DNA Profile Identification||Inquire|
| 14 CODIS-associated DNA markers
| GeneCard Personal Identification
| Portable personal DNA identification card, wallet size
| DNA Banking (20 years)
| For banking your physical DNA and maintaining your DNA profile
in our secure database. NOTE: DNA Banking is a "additional
option" for those that are having other tests or DNA profiles
done. It is not a stand alone product.
- Child Support/Custody DNA Paternity Testing.
- DNA Paternity Testing at home.
- Immigration DNA Paternity Testing.
- Discreet DNA Paternity Testing.